Beauty gift ideas TSV 6/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I'm sulking as I ordered it at 18.47 last night and mines still in process!

In the little video they have been showing during the presentation of the TSV part of it shows the Clarisonic Mia, seems a bit odd given it is the Plus they are selling!!!

Yes I noticed that too. Think the Mia is still exclusive to SpaceNK at the moment?

Well mine has also been shipped. Hoping for delivery this week. Now whether that happens anybodies business. LOL

I noticed it was the Mia on the presentation as well which I thought was a bit strange!

Ordered mine this morning but its still showing 'In Process'

Could you use the EH Moringa balm with the Clarisonic? I also love the squidgy glycerine cleanser LUSH do, forgot its name right now - would that work? Sorry, just eyeing up the balm as it's on Easy Pay and was wondering.

Could you use the EH Moringa balm with the Clarisonic? I also love the squidgy glycerine cleanser LUSH do, forgot its name right now - would that work? Sorry, just eyeing up the balm as it's on Easy Pay and was wondering.

Craftology:hi: I already asked about moringa balm because I was thinking it might clog up the brush head. Donna kindly answered that it would be ok and advised to clean brush with hot water and baking soda. It a good deal getting balm on Easy Pay too.

Yes, mine shipped too. Supposed to be Christmas pressie but in the interests of getting the most out of it I'm not going to wait!!

THanks, I didn't get a chance to read through the whole thread - spent the weekend at MiLs and had to be back down at 9:30, spent the morning running after doggie at puppy class. With all the dashing around and sweating and doggy kisses my skin can really do with a good cleanse. :rock:

Well the delectable Donna text me at work last night,as I'm on night duty, and ,I ordered Miss Hutt the purple/lavender option, as an extra little Christmas surprise!

Just wakened , and,before I get ready for tonight's shift, checked online, as I ordered via Q-cut, to find that mine's been dispatched too !

Thank You Dee

Have been interested in this for ages but after my KitchenAid splurge on Friday I was determined to resist. Have avoided all the presentations all day, then came on here to see what you all made of it and now I may just have popped one teeny weeny little Clarisonic on chequehold :blush:

Good job I was out all day yesterday as the Bose looked pretty good too :grin:

Have been interested in this for ages but after my KitchenAid splurge on Friday I was determined to resist. Have avoided all the presentations all day, then came on here to see what you all made of it and now I may just have popped one teeny weeny little Clarisonic on chequehold :blush:

Good job I was out all day yesterday as the Bose looked pretty good too :grin:

You should have ordered it on Advanced Orders and wouldnt have to pay for it till 28th November

I missed the last couple of Beauty Days so have watched a bit of today but years ago I used to watch just about every hour in the whole day

I really, really intended f.a.r.t.i.n.g on this one, honest.
But I've just ordered the white one after reading all the posts on here. :blush:

I already have the Tresonics so hoping I don't regret it.

No regretting possible Breeze, you can always send it back
:clapping:
probably the reason I bought this as I would have nevr spend that much money on something that might not work for me

You should have ordered it on Advanced Orders and wouldnt have to pay for it till 28th November

I'm not too bothered about the cash flow, it's the total amount spent that worries me :sweat: :giggle:

Mind you, if I'd gone for the Bose as well as the KitchenAid and Clarisonic, that would have made for a hatrick - would I have got to keep the match ball? :grin:

is there a cheaper alternative as i would love to get one for my daughter who is getting married and since she has left home her skin is in need of some help.
thanks!

Hi Boffy,
I've just got the Olay Pro X one for my birthday, but haven't used it yet. It is battery operated & costs approx $30 in US, it's not on sale here. Have seen it on Ebay for around £30. Have read reviews on MakeUpAlley & they seem to suggest that it's comparable to the Clarisonic. Will post back when I've tried it, :clapping:

Latest posts

Back