Beauty gift ideas TSV 6/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just made my coffee! I am wrecked tired as I was out until 3am last night!. This Clarisonic better be worth all this, he he

I'm not sure that I actually want to buy the actual product. I doubt that I'd actually use it that often actually. I'd be full of the best intentions but whether I'd actually slot it into my actual routine I don't actually know.

Got mine too! Can't remember when I last watched a TSV launch but been longing to get a Clarisonic for a while and this is definately a good price. Not sure how AY makes it a £97 saving on the clarisonic website price. I did a price check earlier and made it a saving of £84, still fab but not as good as they're quoting.
I couldn't decide between the colours so was boring and went for the white!

I think I've been a hero tonight listening to Alison for over an hour!
I need a lie down :sad:

I've gone for the lavender. I've been after one for ages and I looked in Sephora in Florida but I just couldn't afford it in one go. Yay for easy pay :rock:!! Hope I love it......:clapping:

Wonder how many they have in for the TSV? That is the glory of QVC, even though we moan about them. You can try and if unhappy just return it. And don't forget you have up until the end of January.

Wonder how many they have in for the TSV? That is the glory of QVC, even though we moan about them. You can try and if unhappy just return it. And don't forget you have up until the end of January.
Exactly, I feel like it's quite a lot to spend even though it's a good saving but either it will work for me and I will be happy or it will go back, so there's only p & p to lose.

BTW I had already been on DS last night so no need to apologize.

Latest posts

Back