Beauty Gifts with Tili TSV 01/12/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A pointless product if ever I saw one. Call me old fashioned but I don't think I've ever used a make up brush and thought...D'ya know what this needs? - a battery! It's not as though the human face is so big that applying powder or foundation is a laborious task, or that blending will be any better using something that's spinning around all over the place - I'd think it would be worse if I'm honest.
The usual QVC fodder, over priced tat! Off to read the FB comments..doubt if many will be complimentary -
It's a vibrator in disguise!
Wow! no comments yet - perhaps there are no words!

I was waiting for the vibrator comment. Naughty. But true. 🤣🤣🤣

I'm going to ask something very ignorant, but then I don't buy beauty. What is TILI (Try It Love It)? Is it a box that all these things will fit into or just an umbrella term for all sorts of odd beauty items that they don't think will sell any other way unless they label them TILI? Help please!

I think Tili is a great concept. In the right hands the size of Q it could have become a superb gateway to other things.

They started off well with the boxes. Personally I have loads. I store some stash in them.

I always say one idea for them would be to have travel sizes of a new product, a new special edition fragrance. So we buy one, if necessary without the 30 dmbg so we know what is coming up, know if we want the TSV, or whatever it is.

Other things they could include would be again a travel size of BPOTM, Supersize. That is my thinking.

Q did the boxes. Some bits were great. And then Q saw it as a money maker. They had smaller sizes, less product. And THEN... they started bunging in cheap crap... Their hair brush, THAT hair band!!! And then they introduced the postage. Well most people I trust and respect in Q land have a itch they can't scratch about Q postage. Q got greedy, started selling overpriced China cheap crap as if it was a luxury brand. Why would I even think of buying a tool when the hair brush was my first example? Why would I think about some turban things when the silky green head band was an example of their "fabrication" stuff?

The silicone cleaning brush when I've got one years ago? Most people I know are over cleansing brushes, silicon or brustle ones?

If these rotating brushes were the bees knees then some well known brush brands would be selling them, not only Doll 10 and magnitone.

I don't really understand Tili as I witness it working. Q had a great idea but flames they killed it.

Again with the boxes, they could have made something there. Make the box a drawer so we could be environmentally friendly and reuse them not bung in the bin and landfill.

Just my views and thank you for getting to the end. When someone knows what the long term plan for Tili is, tell me, because it has missed me. But not spending money so that is OK.

Thank you so much, Penny. That has answered my question perfectly. 🥇

Thank you so much, Penny. That has answered my question perfectly. 🥇

Thank you Crystal. I'm having a tough time just now. Sort of cluster nearly there migraine and PTSD peeping around the corner waving saying he's still there

I really appreciate your thank and recognition.

There are other bits about Tili like having a fortnight's supply of all the winners of the beauty awards. If the boxes were dealers they could be stacked upon each other, locked in together to make a chest of drawers.

So much potential.

Again your thanks is very much appreciated and bigger thanks for not pointing out the absent, sometimes wrong punctuation.

I feel warm and fuzzy now. 😁

Thank you Crystal. I'm having a tough time just now. Sort of cluster nearly there migraine and PTSD peeping around the corner waving saying he's still there

There are other bits about Tili like having a fortnight's supply of all the winners of the beauty awards. If the boxes were dealers they could be stacked upon each other, locked in together to make a chest of drawers.

So much potential.

Again your thanks is very much appreciated and bigger thanks for not pointing out the absent, sometimes wrong punctuation.

Hope the day gets better for you, stay strong. X

So much potential.

Like Captain Tom says - tomorrow will be a better day. There's so much love and support in this group, I hope it helps to see you through, and I didn't realize my one-liner could mean so much. Maybe champagne does help! If not and you're more of a beer or shandy person like me, 🥃 here's a glass half full.

Latest posts

Back