ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Octobers could be

PRAI Supersize Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme 180ml

QVC Price:

£35.00

P&P: £0.00

prai.jpg

http://www.qvcuk.com/PRAI-Supersize...c=203662-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-203662

I could have sworn that we were getting an Elemis BPOTM for November?
Wonder what happened to that?

If they insist on doing the repeats would they mind repeating the 200ml moringa balm, either in a tube this time or at least with a lid that doesnt crack. I am on my last tub and refuse to buy the 100ml in a set including other creams as I dont need any more cream!

If they insist on doing the repeats would they mind repeating the 200ml moringa balm, either in a tube this time or at least with a lid that doesnt crack. I am on my last tub and refuse to buy the 100ml in a set including other creams as I dont need any more cream!

i think they were re-packaging her products thats why she aint been on for ages

Emma Hardy normally does two TSVs per year, one in May, and one in December. Last year it was on 12th December, with 12p P&P.

I guess if they are repackaging they have sold some of the less popular products to TK Maxx to shift them and know they can still sell their bestsellers with their normal stockists before the new packaging comes out. I have been using the moringa balm twice a day since February 2011 and have gone through 2 x 200ml pots and about 4 100 ml pots plus a few of the mini ones! I am about 3/4 through my very last 200ml pot. Their deadline must be Christmas, surely as even those of us who had a stockpile must be running out by now and the shelflife isn't that long.

I guess if they are repackaging they have sold some of the less popular products to TK Maxx to shift them and know they can still sell their bestsellers with their normal stockists before the new packaging comes out. I have been using the moringa balm twice a day since February 2011 and have gone through 2 x 200ml pots and about 4 100 ml pots plus a few of the mini ones! I am about 3/4 through my very last 200ml pot. Their deadline must be Christmas, surely as even those of us who had a stockpile must be running out by now and the shelflife isn't that long.
I've never tried Emma's moringa balm but I do use Palmer's cocoa butter formula to take off makeup, which is like a balm and is only about £3.00 for 100g. After I had an operation I was advised by the surgeon to use it to soften the scar. I like the smell of it

Well, I'll be waiting for Emma Hardie because I would love to try the Moringa Balm, just for a change to my Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish. By the way I would love a Pick of the Month with a giant bottle of the Instant Boost Skin Tonic.

Latest posts

Back