Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As one of the few who have never used bare minerals, any opinions on what the foundation is like, plus/neg points? Thanks. I am looking for a new foundation as, due to health problems, I look quite ill and pale. I currently use You Rebel by Benefit, normal shade. I have heard so many good things about BM, it would be nice to know first hand.

I use it because it quick and easy and doesn't make you look like your wearing makeup , you can get full coverage if you use more and continue buffering for longer. It last ages aswell, Louise you mayb better off trying on ebay etc and getting a smaller size in case you don't like it however the free p&p and 30mbg does make the POTM a great option for newbies to the range .

As one of the few who have never used bare minerals, any opinions on what the foundation is like, plus/neg points? Thanks. I am looking for a new foundation as, due to health problems, I look quite ill and pale. I currently use You Rebel by Benefit, normal shade. I have heard so many good things about BM, it would be nice to know first hand.

I don't use the original foundation but the matte version is really good, if that's any help. It gives good coverage and builds up/layers more easily than most foundations, without caking. Just buff it in carefully and you're laughing. I would be careful if you've got dry skin though, my skin's very oily and even my cheeks get a little dry with the foundation if I don't moisturise well. Should be ok if you're thorough with moisturiser.

I notice the POTM is on Qvc usa for $35.46 so even once the tax ( I think that's what its called) is added there still cheaper than here.

http://www.qvc.com/bareMinerals-Special-Edition-Deluxe-Original-SPF-15-Foundation-Beauty.product.A238482.html?sc=A238482-Targeted&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-6-_-A238482&catentryImage=http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/a/82/a238482.001?$uslarge$

that will because they have added the cloths i think as last times mentions nothing about any cloths and this one has 2

Glad they have included the cloths this year. Last year there was a lot of complaints that one wasnt included, especially as Emma tells us that it is integral to the cleansing process etc.

I was given a pack of three free in SpaceNK last year. I really was not impressed. One they discoloured with foundation and it would not wash out very easy. I still have Eve Lom cloths whilst slightly off white now after years of use, I do get the foundation out no problems.

I have enough Liz Earle muslins and Eve Lom cloths to tie them together and scale Blackpool Tower. I'm positively cavalier when on holiday; taking the grubbiest and not bringing them back once they've been used.

I have enough Liz Earle muslins and Eve Lom cloths to tie them together and scale Blackpool Tower. I'm positively cavalier when on holiday; taking the grubbiest and not bringing them back once they've been used.

That made me laugh Akimbo, that is exactly what I do, i take my oldest liz Earle clothes and bin them whilst on my hols, always seem to have lots left, they must multiply in my cupboard!

Ali young just said a product from decleor would be product of the month

In a really big size. I missed the product it was, did anyone here hear? Thanks

Prolagene Gel was the product , love it so I will definitely be buying it , wont be January sadly as that's Gatineau :(

Prolagene Gel was the product , love it so I will definitely be buying it , wont be January sadly as that's Gatineau :(

I tried prolagene on surgery scars but it had no better effect than E45. Then I heard Fiona list its other uses and it has become my morning eye gel. Excellent and extremely good value given the size of the tube compared to an average eye product like the Gale Hayman gel. I shall look out for it as a BPOTM!

Latest posts

Back