Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So glad that Prolagene Gel will be a pick next year. I started using it in the mornings after a recommendation on here and would not be without it. They did sell it as a home delivery on Argos , not sure if they still do.

What is the prolagene gel like and what is it mainly for? I have never seen a demo.

It can be used for many things scars, sagging skin , lines and wrinkles or just as an anti ageing moisturiser, I will be buying it when its POTM , I hope its February, 500mls with a pump would be great :)

It can be used for many things scars, sagging skin , lines and wrinkles or just as an anti ageing moisturiser, I will be buying it when its POTM , I hope its February, 500mls with a pump would be great :)

500mls????? You are being optimistic there I think!!!!!!!!!

So obviously, their new year's resolution was to start charging P&P on the BPOTM. I love the Melotogenine mask but there's no way I'm paying P&P, on principle!

I had been considering the gatineau pick of the month and tuned in today to see the presentation.

They were saying that it has been so popular it has now sold out in the 200ml tub, so they were offering 2 x 75ml tubes instead at £39.36 (item203096).

Does anyone remember what the price was for the 200ml tub? its just showing as sold out now (item 2036740)

I had been considering the gatineau pick of the month and tuned in today to see the presentation.

They were saying that it has been so popular it has now sold out in the 200ml tub, so they were offering 2 x 75ml tubes instead at £39.36 (item203096).

Does anyone remember what the price was for the 200ml tub? its just showing as sold out now (item 2036740)

It was £39.96 , so this new deal is pretty poor value considering your getting 50mls less.

It was £39.96 , so this new deal is pretty poor value considering your getting 50mls less.

Thanks Autumn, I too thought it was the same price but couldnt be sure. Wish i had acted sooner now. What a cheek! Although they are offering a cleansing mitt!!!!!!

PS. Just noticed that you can buy 75ml for £19.95 free p&p on ebay!

Last edited:
Be interesting to see whether it's in the old packaging or not, just as Gatineau's was. That was clearly to get rid of old stock, honestly how stupid do they think we are?

Latest posts

Back