Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Photo of Marchs POTM shame its not in a pump, but ill still be buying :D

1010106_754993091177797_1091720345_n.jpg

Photo of Marchs POTM shame its not in a pump, but ill still be buying :D

View attachment 10052

Oh wow really had hoped/just assumed it would be in a 400ml bottle with pump.

Well that's a big thumbs down from me, find it inconvenient enough getting the gel out of the 150ml size never mind this bumper cartoon-like bumper tube. What a missed opportunity!

I had a big tube of prolagene which went off very quickly, it developed a faint fishy smell in less than a year after opening it. they should have put it in a pump.

Nice photo for the Brackenbury (sp) family album :mysmilie_15::emo:

Thank you Autumn, watched the video, Abbie didn't mention if this is any good for freckles, that is my concern.

Do you think this will be the price or is it likely to change? Didn't think the beauty product of the month usually had an introductory price....

Do you think this will be the price or is it likely to change? Didn't think the beauty product of the month usually had an introductory price....

Nah that's the price , its already on an Introductory price and its the 1st tomorrow so its not going to change sadly, several BPOTM's have had an into price :(

400ml is a beast of a tube but my normal sized tube went off before I could finish it (it got a faint fishy smell euw!) so I won't go for 400ml unless they put it in an airless pump. The allbeauty offer Autumn posted above looks a better deal and bigger isn't always better. I've never been tempted by the huge Pro-collagen Marine Cream because it's an open pot, I prefered the little silver tubes that Elemis seem to include with all kits on QVC.

400ml is a beast of a tube but my normal sized tube went off before I could finish it (it got a faint fishy smell euw!) so I won't go for 400ml unless they put it in an airless pump. The allbeauty offer Autumn posted above looks a better deal and bigger isn't always better. I've never been tempted by the huge Pro-collagen Marine Cream because it's an open pot, I prefered the little silver tubes that Elemis seem to include with all kits on QVC.

Yes I know what you mean about the tube going off, it happened to me once after putting half a tube away for a month or so, I cant understand them putting it in a tube , A pump dispenser would have been so much better and easier to use, and I don't think the price of BPOTM is anything special either :(, another BPOTM I wont be buying , Oh well ..

For such an expensive product it really should be packaged better at all times. Close to £40 for a product in a tube is a bit bonkers to me. I think it should be in a pump all the time, the 150ml body SPF comes in a pump bottle so they should use that. Give it more glamour/dressing-table appeal/ease-of-use. Especially in hot weather where I find the gel spills out of the tube as soon as you open it. Get on it Decleor!

I don't see that as a bargain as if you work out ml for ml value then 400ml would be £57 so the BPOTM price is a bargain!

Like several of us have said , the product goes off if you don't use it in a certain amount of time , so for me id end up wasting some of the 400ml tube. On Qvc's website the 150mls is £36.52 + £3.95 P &P or they have a duo for £39.00 plus £3.95 P&P but that's on waitlist and hasn't been in stock for a while , so ive ordered from allbeauty.

I don't see that as a bargain as if you work out ml for ml value then 400ml would be £57 so the BPOTM price is a bargain!

I think it depends on disposable income and the fact half of it might need chucking out if it goes off. QVC always push the extra volume/added value at a good price whereas I'd prefer them to offer a standard size at a vastly reduced price and free p&p and on easy pay, delivered on a velvet cushion by someone interesting like *Kevin Spacey. It's like selling an ipad with lots of add on accessories. Once the 30 days are up QVC doesn't care if your remaining 370ml starts to smell fishy.

*other actors are available, and lovely though my Hermes chap is I reckon Kevin would offer more sparkling doorstep chat.

Latest posts

Back