Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Like several of us have said , the product goes off if you don't use it in a certain amount of time , so for me id end up wasting some of the 400ml tube. On Qvc's website the 150mls is £36.52 + £3.95 P &P or they have a duo for £39.00 plus £3.95 P&P but that's on waitlist and hasn't been in stock for a while , so ive ordered from allbeauty.

I think it depends on disposable income and the fact half of it might need chucking out if it goes off. QVC always push the extra volume/added value at a good price whereas I'd prefer them to offer a standard size at a vastly reduced price and free p&p and on easy pay, delivered on a velvet cushion by someone interesting like *Kevin Spacey. It's like selling an ipad with lots of add on accessories. Once the 30 days are up QVC doesn't care if your remaining 370ml starts to smell fishy.

*other actors are available, and lovely though my Hermes chap is I reckon Kevin would offer more sparkling doorstep chat.

Never had a tube of Prolagene go off!

The Ultrasun anti-pigmentation SPF 50+ is launching tomorrow, does anyone have the item number?

Maybe they shift older stock. I was tempted to try it but the thought of it smelling fishy in barely 6 months puts me off as I know I would take longer to use it up.

I'd prefer them to offer a standard size at a vastly reduced price and free p&p and on easy pay, delivered on a velvet cushion by someone interesting like *Kevin Spacey.

*other actors are available, and lovely though my Hermes chap is I reckon Kevin would offer more sparkling doorstep chat.

I'll pay full price and exorbitant p&p if Mark Harmon can deliver mine.

I am ashamed to admit my latest crush. I watch too much children's TV and none of you will know who the heck I am talking about. But the original "Yellow" Wiggle Greg Page...He can come over from Oz especially to deliver my parcels.

I have read on a lot of different website reviews that Decleor pump bottles are rubbish and don't work especially on the body tanning cream.

I last bought Prolagene gel as I had a small scar on my top lip(it was my fault, small spot which I squeezed and picked at. Then became infected and antibiotic cream had to be got). So I got the Prolagene gel normal tube to use, it did fade said scar but I was left with a 200mls tube to use. I just used it on my neck under cream and on my face. Lasted quite a long time and never went off.

I am ashamed to admit my latest crush. I watch too much children's TV and none of you will know who the heck I am talking about. But the original "Yellow" Wiggle Greg Page...He can come over from Oz especially to deliver my parcels.

I know who you mean WG. It's not as shocking as if you'd said the purple one but you still need therapy...!

I last bought Prolagene gel as I had a small scar on my top lip(it was my fault, small spot which I squeezed and picked at. Then became infected and antibiotic cream had to be got). So I got the Prolagene gel normal tube to use, it did fade said scar but I was left with a 200mls tube to use. I just used it on my neck under cream and on my face. Lasted quite a long time and never went off.

What size tube did you get if you had 200mls left to use? I thought this was the first time we had seen the supersize tube?

Just caught sight of the tube on Q Decleor show. It is ginormous! I think I shall have to give it a miss as I have a spare 150ml to use next and as I only use it as a morning eye gel I think it would take years to get through. Good value if you use it on your body though. I prefer a body cream myself so I guess this will be another decision not to buy from me (but a bit more for the decorating fund, lol).

here is the ultrasun

Ultrasun 50+ SPF Anti Pigmentation & Anti Aging Formula
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.205014
Hurrah! Thanks Ian. Anyone knows if the p&p will come off at some point?
I doubt it now as there will be a show on 11th and they will be launching it I suppose.

What does NULL in the "US AntiPigment & AA null" mean?

Also the phrase "Feature Price" is new to me. I understand it's a temporary price but how temporary, one day, one hour, one month?

Hurrah! Thanks Ian. Anyone knows if the p&p will come off at some point?
I doubt it now as there will be a show on 11th and they will be launching it I suppose.

What does NULL in the "US AntiPigment & AA null" mean?

Also the phrase "Feature Price" is new to me. I understand it's a temporary price but how temporary, one day, one hour, one month?

i wouldnt worry about the Null bit & that price is tempoary for a couple of months or while stocks last ect

Well was going to order the 150mls from Allbeauty the other day and had second thoughts , however decided today I do want and after look on ALLbeauty I realised they had the 200mls size for £26.50 and free P&P , so im going to order that as its much better value for money.

http://www.allbeauty.com/productPaging.php?productId=966701

Is the 200ml the same product? It has a slightly diff name & there isn't an ingredient list to peruse.

Latest posts

Back