Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Do we think it's an old picture, and it will be in the new packaging or not?

You can get it for £25.95, in the new packaging from Ebay:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SBC-Colla...Health_Beauty_Skincare_PP&hash=item46082519c3

However, I was speaking to Adele and a lady from SBC at the Beauty Bash last week and she told me that they are still 3 years unopened and 2 years once opened (even though by law they have to put '12 months once opened' now on their packaging).

Cheaper to buy from the deal Radiomike posted about from SBC direct, 8 x 125mls at£3 each = £24 and free P&P, its the old packaging however I don't like the new packaging the plastic is very weak and you cant read the instructions on the back, plus with having the 125mls you can split it between family and friends.

Can anyone tell me about prolagene gel? Who it's aimed at, why it's so good?

It can be used on scars, as a facial moisturiser , as a eye gel, It can also be used for firming on the body, I will be buying this as its a great facial moisturiser and can easily be mixed with SBC gels. It will be the first BPOTM ive bought for almost 2 years, I just hope its under £40.

I have the Ultrasun leaftet from BBash and it says "1st March - Launch of face 50+spf anti pigmentation with FREE postage".
I will be happy with this offer even if it's not the POTM, all I need is the free P&P offer.

Latest posts

Back