Beauty Pick of the Month with Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think Q might have stopped BPOTM.......no link to it on website anymore!

I've had my eye on this Pixi Glow Tonic for a while & usually order skincare/make-up from QVC due to sensitive skin(so I can have a no quibble refund if it doesn't suit me). I have thought though, 500ml is a large amount for me to try & can't imagine how much the postage would be if I had to return it. I bought a small 100ml bottle from M & S yesterday for £10, I'll give it a whirl & if I like it, I do have the option of the BPOTM. Over the last year I've started thinking differently about beauty products. I used to love the bigger, salon sizes but now prefer the smaller sizes for a different reasons; I tend to use more product when it's a larger size, the product is fresher as it's not hanging around as long, I can chop & change products if I wish rather than having loads of half full bottles in the bathroom & bedroom. Don't get me wrong, I have a back up of my every day products but I'm just going to try this different approach with new things & see how I go.

I like the Pixi tonic but not the price. Superdrug still do the Freedom glow tonic that's a dead ringer for it - if it's ever in stock. It was about £6 a bottle for 200ml when I last managed to get it.

Pixi Glow Tonic

Have they done an Elemis and bought shed loads of this stuff as every link throws up a picture of this. It's overkill!

Latest posts

Back