Beauty TSVs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I find I’m buying far less of them these days and finding better options elsewhere.
I probably get more bargains with the monthly offers and clearance along with other retail outlets.
Anyone else ?
Yes I do as well. Whatever the TSV, big deal etc, I always check on line to see if I can get a better deal elsewhere. Sometimes, even with the p&p, QVC are cheaper, but not often. I prefer to get the fragrance, colour I want without all the filler items.

I buy hardly any beauty TSV’s. The next one I get will probably be the Molton Brown Christmas set! Lots of cheaper alternatives around now, and I can choose exactly what I’m getting, rather than a set of things I might not use. Plus the old stock issues have influenced my spending..and my brand loyalty.

Having to pay postage is also an issue, although QVC are starting to do postage free offers. Finally….

A lot of the cheaper stores, Aldi Superdrug Boots etc have great offers and really decent products.
Personally, I think the days of QVC are numbered..

I used to look forward to the Christmas Molton Brown TSV. I’ve haven’t bought the last two years because a) haven’t liked the fragrances and b) too many fillers. I usually wait until the one just before Christmas as it seems to be better value.

I wish they’d have less of the heady smells. Favourites are eucalyptus, bushukan, silver birch and lily of the valley. I must be the only one who detests rhubarb and rose. I ended up using it to hand wash my tights!

As long as aldi exists, Q beauty is not going to get a penny more out of me. Day cream and night cream and that's it, ever since they ditched Decleor.
They didn't "ditch" Decleor.
Decleor ditched them.
1000017122.jpg

I buy hardly any beauty TSV’s. The next one I get will probably be the Molton Brown Christmas set! Lots of cheaper alternatives around now, and I can choose exactly what I’m getting, rather than a set of things I might not use. Plus the old stock issues have influenced my spending..and my brand loyalty.

Having to pay postage is also an issue, although QVC are starting to do postage free offers. Finally….

A lot of the cheaper stores, Aldi Superdrug Boots etc have great offers and really decent products.
Personally, I think the days of QVC are numbered..
I feel the same. I’ve got some lovely skincare from Boots and they make a difference to my skin. I still watch QVC and have just purchsed is Tilli bag. Why I don’t know. I don’t buy a quarter what I used to, and send a lot back or cancel five minutes after ordering. I’m definitely fed up with them. With the cost of living as it is QVC think that easy pay will make you forget that, but in the end you’re spending way too much and buying expensive items whether on easy pay or not. I say this, just stop. I’m going to. I’ve had enough, QVC don’t care if they leave you broke.

I feel the same. I’ve got some lovely skincare from Boots and they make a difference to my skin. I still watch QVC and have just purchsed is Tilli bag. Why I don’t know. I don’t buy a quarter what I used to, and send a lot back or cancel five minutes after ordering. I’m definitely fed up with them. With the cost of living as it is QVC think that easy pay will make you forget that, but in the end you’re spending way too much and buying expensive items whether on easy pay or not. I say this, just stop. I’m going to. I’ve had enough, QVC don’t care if they leave you broke.
QVC is just a totally outdated shopping service. Very occasionally there is an absolute bargain but these days it’s rare. I never watch any of the shows. I get information and feedback here which is far more useful.
I’m just gradually using up my stash of goodies and looking around to see what’s out there.

Some of the L'Occitane TSVs used to be great but then they either upped the price, repeated the same items over and over (am I the only person who doesn't like the almond oil wash?) or did the really expensive skincare rather than the 'day to day' stuff. I wish they'd do a deal including shampoo and conditioner as I love their almond ones and the intensive ones but they are really pricey for me. I wish I lived near one of their outlet shops as I have fond memories of bargains at Gunwharf Quays and Cheshire Oaks!

Some of the L'Occitane TSVs used to be great but then they either upped the price, repeated the same items over and over (am I the only person who doesn't like the almond oil wash?) or did the really expensive skincare rather than the 'day to day' stuff. I wish they'd do a deal including shampoo and conditioner as I love their almond ones and the intensive ones but they are really pricey for me. I wish I lived near one of their outlet shops as I have fond memories of bargains at Gunwharf Quays and Cheshire Oaks!
When Alexis is on selling Almond shower oil, she always says it turns into a milk as does AY. There’s never a mention if it leaves a slippery residue in the shower. Although I always use a non slip mat I’m wary of buying this product. I vaguely remember reading it left an oily scum mark around the inside of a bath.

When Alexis is on selling Almond shower oil, she always says it turns into a milk as does AY. There’s never a mention if it leaves a slippery residue in the shower. Although I always use a non slip mat I’m wary of buying this product. I vaguely remember reading it left an oily scum mark around the inside of a bath.
That’s why I don’t use it anymore. It’s dangerous in the shower, very slippery, if I wanted to die suddenly of a slippery fall causing me to bang my head I would continue to use it! 😂😂😂😂

Latest posts

Back