Bedding Grump

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PrussianRed

Registered Shopper
I do like some of the Northern Nights bedding and would like to try it, but WHY can't they sell just the duvet cover and pillowcases. I've got a king-size quilt on a double bed, and the bottom sheet would be too big (I don't have feather beds, toppers etc.). Also, I only want 2 pillowcases, not 4....:sad:

I agree!

We have a double bed and two 4ft beds - all 3 with KS duvets. These 'bundles' are no good for me either.

I do like some of the Northern Nights bedding and would like to try it, but WHY can't they sell just the duvet cover and pillowcases. I've got a king-size quilt on a double bed, and the bottom sheet would be too big (I don't have feather beds, toppers etc.). Also, I only want 2 pillowcases, not 4....:sad:

same here, king size quilt on double bed - so annoying - but a while ago there was a thread or post about Simon Biagi having shirts made from his NN sheets if anyone remembers it - so ladies, as I posted at the time, maybe we should have nighties made out of the sheets and be very posh!

so why dont you buy the kingsize and just tuck the sheet in all the way round? its elasticated on all 4 sides so it should be very easy to do that. also, you can never have too many pillowcases!

That is, of course, what any sensible person would do Burlz:nod:

However my nice, smooth, stretched bottom sheet looks like a lunar landscape in the morning, thanks to OH's fidegeting so I'm loath to get an even bigger sheet for him to ruin...

I do like the idea of the shirts though :grin: - perhaps I could make Wee Willie Winkie hats out of the extra pillowcases too...

That is, of course, what any sensible person would do Burlz:nod:

However my nice, smooth, stretched bottom sheet looks like a lunar landscape in the morning, thanks to OH's fidegeting so I'm loath to get an even bigger sheet for him to ruin...

I do like the idea of the shirts though :grin: - perhaps I could make Wee Willie Winkie hats out of the extra pillowcases too...

the matching nightcaps would be very fetching I think..! I've tried the king size sheet...for me at least it just doesn't work - looks a mess and a pain every morning to put right again ...if your OH is anything like mine even a fitted double is a mess in the morning!

the matching nightcaps would be very fetching I think..! I've tried the king size sheet...for me at least it just doesn't work - looks a mess and a pain every morning to put right again ...if your OH is anything like mine even a fitted double is a mess in the morning!

I bet; aren't YOU the lucky one? :devil:

BTW: was anyone else surprised to find when they opened this thread that it wasn't about Kelly Hoppen?

The thread title bamboozled me :smirk:

Latest posts

Back