Benefit

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They lost alot of customers when they refused to give treatments to nurses as they may have worked with patients who might have had Covid. They reversed this when they got alot of backlash but I think it was too late. I work for the NHS and any of my colleagues who used Benefit, whether nurses or not, will no longer buy from them.

I remember a documentary series shown on IPlayer for BBC3, Makeups Dirty Secrets. They took a group of UK/Ireland beauty bloggers all young to the US to different brands. Benefit was one of them, all happy smiley Benefit bosses until certain questions being asked, then it was our lawyers will given written answers.

There is an ingredient now, sorry as this was before COVID so cannot remember which? This ingredient and the extracting of it very dangerous was being done down in Mexico, the workers paid like $7 a day and no safety gear nothing provided. Yes, the workers standing in sandals and their normal light cotton clothes. The workers knew what they did was dangerous to their health, but it was a job. Benefit denied they used these workers, but the BBC had filming of it.

I read this earlier in the week from my favourite beauty blogger, a woman in her 50s who is not afraid to dislike a product and say so. Also does a beauty business news of who is being sued, bought over etc.

I immediately thought of QVC and beauty brands leaving. She said because of the pandemic, it was now much harder to get ingredients used in beauty products also prices for these going up. My thoughts were so saying a brand Benefit sell 500 units in an hour show, and now they Benefit cannot supply that many in one go and need to keep their own counters supplied, of course they will leave QVC. You go into Boots to a beauty counter ask for a product you use to be told sorry we are awaiting stock, and it happens again, and again you will be p*ssed off and move away from the brand.

I’ve noticed more and more skincare and beauty products are now made in Korea, do they have the same animal testing policy as China.

Bare Minerals are under new management and Daniel who worked for them has Left the company Obviously not happy with the direction they are going.
They have 20% off their website at the moment

I read this earlier in the week from my favourite beauty blogger, a woman in her 50s who is not afraid to dislike a product and say so. Also does a beauty business news of who is being sued, bought over etc.

I immediately thought of QVC and beauty brands leaving. She said because of the pandemic, it was now much harder to get ingredients used in beauty products also prices for these going up. My thoughts were so saying a brand Benefit sell 500 units in an hour show, and now they Benefit cannot supply that many in one go and need to keep their own counters supplied, of course they will leave QVC. You go into Boots to a beauty counter ask for a product you use to be told sorry we are awaiting stock, and it happens again, and again you will be p*ssed off and move away from the brand.
Which blogger is that Donna? I would be interested in that

Latest posts

Back