Beth Terrell TSV ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'd be interested to know as well. I have a few of her jackets - one of which I've had for 9 years.....just don't want to throw it away even though it's looking a bit manky these days!!

I am weirdly tempted by this - it must be getting chillly if I'm lusting after snuggly jumpers already! :D

I think this must be a TSV for women who want to look 15 years older than they are,instantly!

I don't think it's flattering at all,no matter how many times they bandy that word about.

Even Sharon, who could make a cloak made of live wasps look desirable, looks like a spinster librarian in this get up,it's just wrong,wrong,wrong.

Just noticed that the top button hole on the blue option modeled by Joy was really gaping - hardly a sign of quality!

Havent bought any Beth Terrell before but I do like the Berry Scarf

I like all of the scarves! I guess I could do without the figure widening effect of the cardi though - even if it does look very snuggly. :D

Sold out and completely gone at 5.30 and all back in stock again at 5.40. I thought we had a OTO day today but it appears not :(

Last edited:
Isn't chenille the stuff where the material all comes away from the threat after a while and you are left with a very un-fluffy cardigan?

Isn't chenille the stuff where the material all comes away from the threat after a while and you are left with a very un-fluffy cardigan?

I had that happen to the first chenille jumper I bought which was more than 10 years ago so it has put me off chenille and havent bought any since, it all fell to bits after the first wash :tongue2:

I would have preffered if the TSV was just the 3 scarfs :D

Her scarves are beautiful, but 'one way'....they are not like the really expensive ones that shimmer the same colours each end. Her more expensive ones do.

As usual, I shall wait till they appear in Warrington with threadbare patches on the body of the chenille...then I buy them purely for the scarf!

Here's an OTO, if anyone's interested:

Beth Terrell Devore Print Scarf with Faux Fur Trim

One Time Only Price £28.62

QVC Price £60.00
Item Number 142163
UK P&P £3.95

Keep yourself cosy on cold days with Beth Terrell's scarf with faux fur trim. The body of the scarf has colourful animal print devore design, and is trimmed with a thick faux fur edge that's inset with diamante embellishments. 70% silk, 30% viscose; trim: 100% acrylic; dry clean only. Length: 177cm (70"), width: 38cm (15").

I had that happen to the first chenille jumper I bought which was more than 10 years ago so it has put me off chenille and havent bought any since, it all fell to bits after the first wash :tongue2:

I would have preffered if the TSV was just the 3 scarfs :D

I've got a couple of BT chenille jumpers I bought last year (in fact I think one was the year before) and they haven't shed anything, still lovely and snuggly. I've ordered the TSV in blue as I think it will be great with jeans. Also the scarf will go great with a BT blue suede jacket I have.

Think it's lovely but looking at the video, it looks too top heavy on someone with a slightly bigger chest. Mines too big so no good for me.

Really like the blue and the black but farting.

Had a set she did like this for another tsv maybe last year? year before? which was a jumper with a scarf.The jumper was nice but the scarf was horrible and very short - so its put me off buying this anyway.

Another reason to fart is that i never want the scarves,although I did briefly think earlier I could give it as a pressie - buy no,am staying a farter!

I have ordered the blue. I preferred the berry but liked the scarf pattern better on the blue. Decided not to order either then they started going limited and suddenly I 'needed' one. Zero willpower.

I saw these at midnight but just did.not.like.them. Sorry, to anyone who does and has bought but they just looked like something from the 80's and I am not going there again..no matter how much that era is supposed to be *On Trend* [[[shudder]]]

How many did they have in stock to have sold out? 20 of each size or thereabouts? I've turned on the craft shows to find OTO's :confused2::happy:

Latest posts

Back