Beulah QVC Model has sadly passed away

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Very sad to hear after such a brave fight. She was such a lovely and dignified lady. Our thoughts are with her family.

I'd really like to hear a dignified message from QVC to acknowledge Beulah's passing. She had a good rapport with Ken Paves when she was on his shows so maybe he'll mention her. I suspect Q have a policy of not discussing anything too negative for fear of affecting sales but in this instance a few thoughtful words would be appropriate.

I'd really like to hear a dignified message from QVC to acknowledge Beulah's passing. She had a good rapport with Ken Paves when she was on his shows so maybe he'll mention her. I suspect Q have a policy of not discussing anything too negative for fear of affecting sales but in this instance a few thoughtful words would be appropriate.

QVC UK posted a very lovely message regarding Beulah an hour ago on their Facebook page. There are already close to 400 comments on the thread. It is a very dignified statement. It reads: We're sorry to share the sad news that one of our models Beulah, who many of you will know, lost her fight against cancer this weekend. She was an amazing woman and we know will be sorely missed by so many. We are thinking of her family and friends at this sad time."

I think that qvc are very shallow. they react like this when people leave qvc whether it be a brand or presenters. qvc publicise that they are our friends because they want to sell stuff but that's where it ends. shamefull one minute out of their selling frenzy would not hurt their sales and show some compassion. obviously the family/ person would have to agree..

QVC UK posted a very lovely message regarding Beulah an hour ago on their Facebook page. There are already close to 400 comments on the thread. It is a very dignified statement. It reads: We're sorry to share the sad news that one of our models Beulah, who many of you will know, lost her fight against cancer this weekend. She was an amazing woman and we know will be sorely missed by so many. We are thinking of her family and friends at this sad time."

on facebook. social media what about on air

on facebook. social media what about on air

They very well have done that, or will. I don't know about that because I have not been watching yet today. I thought it was relevant, and nice, that they had done this. And it's widely seen - getting on for 70,000 people have 'liked' that page.
If they were doing it on-air, I don't know how they would decide what would be a good time to deal with it 'officially'. Perhaps presenters will mention it at an appropriate time. I imagine there are a lot of people at QVC still very upset by the news. It only happened on Sunday evening, people may need more time to make a proper decision.

Very sad news , Beulah always seemed like a very nice lady . Condolences to her dear family .

Another :star:Beautiful Star:star: twinkling in the night sky...I for one will be thinking of Beulah, the next time I look up at the stars!

Thoughts go out to Beulah's children, family and friends.

I am glad to the Q have put something on their facebook page, although a nice message on their website too...not everybody does facebook and twitter.

She was one of my favourite models. I read an article with her once where she stated she was one of the first Wonderbra models- they wanted someone smaller to show the improvement to be had ( she said she was a B cup back then.) my prayers go out to her family- she was at least very well loved.

It was the first Anniversary of Beulah's passing today. Thoughts to her family and friends on this difficult day :( x

Deepest sympathy to her family and friends. Beaulah was a beautiful woman in every sense of the word. She always seemed endearingly shy and a bit awkward in a world where models strut with such confidence. May she rest in peace.

My wife and I met Beulah on a photo shoot whilst on a Fred Olsen cruise , she was great to spend time with and chat about her QVC stories and so natural and charming , sadly missed .

Latest posts

Back