Sunday Riley TSV 15/06/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do have the vitamin C Rich Hydration Cream and really like it, not so keen on the Afterglow Brightening Gel, oil is quite nice it contains Turmeric to give it’s colour .

Sunday Riley CEO Vitamin C Hydrating & Brightening 3 Piece Collection TSV 15/06/24

50g Vitamin C Brighting Gel Cream RRP £60 + post
15ml Vitamin C & Turmeric Face Oil RRP £34 + post
30ml 15% Vitamin C Brightening Serum RRP £70 + post

Total RRP £164 + post

Attachments

• Sunday TSV 1.png
    Sunday TSV 1.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • Sunday TSV 2.png
    Sunday TSV 2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Sunday TSV 3.png
    Sunday TSV 3.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Sunday TSV 4.jpg
    Sunday TSV 4.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Sunday TSV 5.jpg
    Sunday TSV 5.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 0
Sunday Riley CEO Vitamin C Hydrating & Brightening 3 Piece Set
Item Number: 251929
QVC Price £132.00
Todays Special Value Price £69.96
P&P £0.00

Give your complexion a sunny summertime glow with this unmissable CEO Vitamin C Hydrating & Brightening collection from Sunday Riley. This three-piece edit includes the beloved CEO 15% Vitamin C Brightening Serum that works to visibly brighten, firm and hydrate skin, CEO Glow Vitamin C + Turmeric Face Oil to give your complexion a radiance boost, plus the CEO Afterglow Brightening Vitamin C Gel, a lightweight moisturiser for added hydration. Target the appearance of fine lines and help brighten your complexion with these superb skincare treatments.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this set individually, directly from Sunday Riley you'd pay £164. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £69.96, with no P&P to pay, you're saving £94.04.
Your dose of vitamin C - help plump, hydrate and illuminate your complexion with these bestselling skincare formulas. Infused with an advanced, ultra-stable form of vitamin C, these products work to give your skin an instant glow while helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
A Sunday Riley icon - you'll receive the popular CEO 15% Vitamin C Brightening Serum in this edit, a hydrating formula that works to instantly illuminate your complexion, leaving it with a luminous glow.
Keep them coming - stay stocked up on these luxurious formulas with our Subscribe & Save option. You'll receive a further delivery of this skincare trio in 60 days' time, at today's special price!
Contains:
  • 1 x CEO 15% Vitamin C Brightening Serum (30ml; full size) - helps to improve the appearance of firmness, lines and uneven skin tone whilst illuminating your complexion with bright radiance. Rich in antioxidants and a form of vitamin C called THD ascorbate.
  • 1 x CEO Glow Vitamin C Turmeric Face Oil (15ml; full size) - helps to leave your complexion looking brighter and more replenished. Enriched with ginger, red raspberry, cranberry seed oil, evening primrose and pomegranate seed oil and infused with advanced vitamin C and golden turmeric
  • 1 x CEO Afterglow Brightening Vitamin C Gel Cream (50g; full size) - this lightweight, non-greasy cream is designed to help deliver a satin-skin finish while working to brighten and plump the appearance of your skin. Ideal for all skin types, even oily or combination skin

If you were to buy the items in this set individually, directly from Sunday Riley you'd pay £164.

50g Vitamin C Brighting Gel Cream RRP £60 cost £25.60
15ml Vitamin C & Turmeric Face Oil RRP £34 cost £14.50
30ml 15% Vitamin C Brightening Serum RRP £70 cost £29.86

Total RRP £164 cost £69.96

Thanks SCW for prices.

QVC Price £132.00
P&P £0.00

Give your complexion a sunny summertime glow with this unmissable CEO Vitamin C Hydrating & Brightening collection from Sunday Riley. This three-piece edit includes the beloved CEO 15% Vitamin C Brightening Serum that works to visibly brighten, firm and hydrate skin, CEO Glow Vitamin C + Turmeric Face Oil to give your complexion a radiance boost, plus the CEO Afterglow Brightening Vitamin C Gel, a lightweight moisturiser for added hydration. Target the appearance of fine lines and help brighten your complexion with these superb skincare treatments.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this set individually, directly from Sunday Riley you'd pay £164. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £69.96, with no P&P to pay, you're saving £94.04.
Your dose of vitamin C - help plump, hydrate and illuminate your complexion with these bestselling skincare formulas. Infused with an advanced, ultra-stable form of vitamin C, these products work to give your skin an instant glow while helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
A Sunday Riley icon - you'll receive the popular CEO 15% Vitamin C Brightening Serum in this edit, a hydrating formula that works to instantly illuminate your complexion, leaving it with a luminous glow.
Keep them coming - stay stocked up on these luxurious formulas with our Subscribe & Save option. You'll receive a further delivery of this skincare trio in 60 days' time, at today's special price!
Contains:
  • 1 x CEO 15% Vitamin C Brightening Serum (30ml; full size) - helps to improve the appearance of firmness, lines and uneven skin tone whilst illuminating your complexion with bright radiance. Rich in antioxidants and a form of vitamin C called THD ascorbate.
  • 1 x CEO Glow Vitamin C Turmeric Face Oil (15ml; full size) - helps to leave your complexion looking brighter and more replenished. Enriched with ginger, red raspberry, cranberry seed oil, evening primrose and pomegranate seed oil and infused with advanced vitamin C and golden turmeric
  • 1 x CEO Afterglow Brightening Vitamin C Gel Cream (50g; full size) - this lightweight, non-greasy cream is designed to help deliver a satin-skin finish while working to brighten and plump the appearance of your skin. Ideal for all skin types, even oily or combination skin

Subscribe & Save
Item Number 252879

QVC Price £132.00
P&P £0.00

Contains:

Definitely tempted

I have said before, I used Good Genes when it had the lactic acid. Loved it, my skin was so smooth, then it broke me out in large red lumps and I had to stop using. So I have never used anything from the brand again. Also, the fact they got done for false claims by the FDA in the US and fined, the brand disappeared from the UK for a while as the packaging had to be redone. That was the FDA approved labels.

I was actually thinking about giving this TSV a go but then changed my mind , mainly due to the price and reading comments. Just decided to try out Marks and Spencer's Fresh Elements range in the hydrate. Prices range from £9.50 to £15 so it won't break the bank. I'm getting increasingly fed up shelling out £70 plus for TSV skincare these days. I think I'm about to say goodbye to Elemis and Gatineau et al! ( oh, and apparently the M and S range have a 12month once opened shelf life and the date of manufacture printed on each item).

I was actually thinking about giving this TSV a go but then changed my mind , mainly due to the price and reading comments. Just decided to try out Marks and Spencer's Fresh Elements range in the hydrate. Prices range from £9.50 to £15 so it won't break the bank. I'm getting increasingly fed up shelling out £70 plus for TSV skincare these days. I think I'm about to say goodbye to Elemis and Gatineau et al! ( oh, and apparently the M and S range have a 12month once opened shelf life and the date of manufacture printed on each item).
Marks do fabulous skincare they do a brightening range cheap as chips. I have bought facial oils in the sale for a few pounds and they do the job very well.

Latest posts

Back