Birkenstock 19th June TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Evening, just wondered if there was any details of this TSV please?

Thank you. Px

I'd like to know but know now I can't afford it :rain:

Hopefully I won't like them.I now only buy birkenstocks if they have a white or coordinating sole.After years of wearing them,I now really hate the black sole on a lighter upper.I loved the last TSV in pink,it was the sole lol that sold it,but I couldn't afford them either at the time.Hoping they'll come on one day on crazy easypay or something!

I would really love another pair of the 2 strap light weight Birkis they had a year or so ago. They are the only shoes i have ever been able to wear and walk in all day. Im sure i will have no such luck!

I really like the New York design Menorca's that are on the QVC website. I am undecided whether to get these or wait and see what the TSV is.......decisions decisions.....:nod:

Has anyone seen a glimpse of this tsv? Just wondering if it is worth staying up for, thank you x

No.....although I can't say I've watched QVC loads and loads lately,I did quite a bit of viewing through the kipling hours on sat...thought I may have seen them then .....thought some presenter may have stuck in oh theres our birkenstock TSv..but I didn't get a whiff of anything

Looking at the still of the 4 sample colours when they broadcast the TSV, I think the footbeds look dirty and worn. Are they, or is that the new lighting?

Aaaaargh! I really like these, wouldnt be able to choose between the colours either. Still I will have to resist due to budget, seems like alot of money for a TSV nearly £40 inc p&p. Its similar to a TSV from a couple of years ago but that one had a sliding buckle which I think some people found slipped.

Hi Snarly - I thought the foot beds looked grubby as well. You could def see the outline of a footprint. Perhaps they were the ones the models wear but in which case I thought the pics would have been taken before the models modeled them IYSWIM.

They might be "exclusive to QVC" but there were loads of very similar Birkis in TK Maxx earlier in the Spring, much cheaper than they're charging.

Off topic, but TK had sets of Leighton Denny yesterday. I got 4 very wearable colours for £14.99 so I'm a very happy bunny.

I think the TSV looks uncomfy and cheap looking and at £40.00 inc P&P far too expensive for a TSV.

Along with Kipling I think that they have outpriced themselves and are no longer good value.

They might be "exclusive to QVC" but there were loads of very similar Birkis in TK Maxx earlier in the Spring, much cheaper than they're charging.

Off topic, but TK had sets of Leighton Denny yesterday. I got 4 very wearable colours for £14.99 so I'm a very happy bunny.

My nearest TK Max had loads of Birkis too, more than you could shake a stick at in my size. I did try on a few pairs as some people rave about them, but they just don't do it for me.
(I did pick up SkinCeuticals Sheer Mineral UV defence (don't like it) & SLES Free Foltene Shampoo for Thinning Hair (lovely). I saw StriVectin on sale as well, but I can't touch anything anti-aging. Always worth a look in TK Max)

Quite like the pink ones. Im a size 3 with skinny feet so i just know without adjustment they would slop about on me. Mind you, now the 3 has gone limited, im more tempted, but still know it would cost to send them back!!! What to do?? RESIST

Latest posts

Back