Blossom Print Kimono Top Susan Graver TSV 12/05/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Blossom Print Kimono Top with Matching Camisole by Susan Graver
Item Number: 136200
QVC Price £46.00
Todays Special Value under £30
P&P £3.95

A semi-sheer, cherry blossom-print kimono from Susan Graver, featuring 3/4-length batwing sleeves, plus a matching fitted camisole with slim shoulder straps and a round neckline to be worn underneath. Embrace the relaxed glamour of this chic printed kimono throughout spring and summer by wearing it with city shorts and wedges for a casual look; then dress it up with well-tailored trousers and patent heels for evening events that require a truly sophisticated look.

Easy to wear and very flattering - the chiffon kimono skims over your body loosely while the batwing sleeves allow for enough arm coverage to help you feel confident without getting too hot. The gentle scoop neckline will show off the collarbone, while the length of the top is equally flattering skimming over and falling just below the hips.

Quality fabrics - the floral-printed semi-sheer top comes in a variety of vibrant colour ways and is made from substantial chiffon. While the matching-coloured camisole worn underneath the kimono is made from slinky jersey that feels wonderfully soft against your skin.

Kimono: 100% polyester; camisole: 95% polyester, 5% elastane
Machine wash cold separately

Garment measurements:
Kimono:

Chest: XS: 116.8cm (46"), S: 121.9cm (48"), M: 128.3cm (50.5"), L: 135.9c (53.5"), XL: 144.8cm (57"), 2XL: 154.9cm (61"), 3XL: 165.1cm (65")
Length: XS: 73.2cm (28.8"), S: 73.7cm (29"), M: 74.7cm (29.4"), L: 75.9cm (29.9"), XL: 78.7cm (31"), 2XL: 81cm (31.9"), 3XL: 83.8cm (32.8")

Camisole:

Chest: XS: 88.9cm (35"), S: 94cm (37"), M: 100.3cm (39.5"), L: 108cm (42.5"), XL: 114.3cm (45"), 2XL: 124.5cm (49"), 3XL: 134.6cm (53")
Length: XS: 68.1cm (26.8"), S: 68.6cm (27"), M: 69.6cm (27.4"), L: 70.9cm (27.9"), XL: 73.6cm (29"), 2XL: 75.9cm (29.9"), 3XL: 78.2cm (30.8")

Colour options:

Black - with pink flowers and a plain black cami
Turquoise - with purple flowers and a plain turquoise cami
Red - with coral flowers and a plain red cami
Cream - with peach flowers and a plain cream cami
Yellow -with lilac flowers and a plain yellow cami

Behind the brand
Keep your look upbeat and fun with a collection of stylish casuals from Susan Graver. In a great range of easy-care fabrics, prints and designs, you'll always have something fab to wear.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.136200

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/1/00/136200.001

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/1/00/136200.002

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/1/00/136200.003

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/1/00/136200.004

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/1/00/136200.005

Sorry Brissles, I have to disagree, it looks awful. However, each to their own. I'm sure lots of people will like it and hate what I like. At 46" chest for an XS I'm thinking it would swamp me anyway.

CC

The yellow and the red look the best .Maybe it's the way the model is posing but in the other pictures it looks very large and would swamp me.Susan Graver is hardly featured these days,I remember she used to be on all the time,a bit like Diane Gilman is now.

Last edited:
I often like the look of some of Susan Graver's stuff, but having ordered somethings and had to send them back, it's probably not a range for me.

Her shows, when she is guesting, are OK - she doesn't come over as pushy and shouty.

I seem to recall a trailer a few years back, can't remember when they last showed it, where she basically said that she's now exclusively a QVC designer.

That is correct. She has a weekly show on Q US.

Up until very recently she was here for every show but hasn't put in an appearance for about a year.

Likewise I have a couple of things from years ago which were very good but unfortunately far too many were returned so I don't even watch the shows now.

Hmmm quick rewind, I could only pick up the black and turquoise shots before, but I can see them all now. No clear picture of the sides - so please lord no shark bites ! The fabric would lend itself better to being a 'proper' kimono style jacket rather than a blousy tunic.

I've got 3 of her tops bought when she first started on QVC in the Uk - really, really useful for layering. AND under £25 at the time. No way would I pay the full price for this of £50!!!

is it normal for them to have it on sale now at full price when they intend it to be a TSV?

I have a couple of her kimono styles that I have had for several years. They always draw compliments, and I always feel confident in them, so will probably be purchasing this one. It may be a good old QVC cliche, but you really can dress it up and dress it down!

I struggle with kimono sleeves at work. I keep getting them caught on the arms my office chair lol. Its not a good look.

it does seem rather expensive, if it was less than £30 I might have been tempted with one, but the price is putting me off.

The prices for Susan Graver are just silly, I have a few similar tops from Phase Eight and they are lovely quality. SG was selling a pair of cropped trousers for £51 plus p&p:thinking:

I dont know about others but I hate when a so called cami is included. They are usually a load of rubbish quality wise and I always find that anyone that the cami would fit would never get into the top and visa versa.

We all have good quality basic camis that fit well and dont need to pay over the top for added ones especially if the straps are not adjustable (the neckline ends up around my belly). I appreciate if it is an unusual colour it may be necessary but normally white or black or nude goes with most.

The cami is quite long too - too long for me - so I'd be paying for just the kimono or would have the faff of altering the vest.

Latest posts

Back