Blossom Print Kimono Top Susan Graver TSV 12/05/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have to eat my earlier words as I've ordered the red - however, the prices for Susan Graver have SHOT UP. Her tops used to be £20 or so and as for £51 for a pair of trousers that didn't seem to fit anyone properly, no chance. My first purchase of this range so we will see.

CC

'ere since when has a kimono top been one you stick over your head? A kimono is a jacket style that you wrap around or wear loose isn't it?

Very pretty, Vienna.

On a different tack, I only recognized Susan Graver from her voice because she seems to have changed. I think she's had work done to her face since she was last on air here.

As for her prices - getting very silly. I bought 3 liquid knit tops when they first came out and they were around the £20 mark. Mind you, they've lasted and lasted, just as good as Kim & Co tops which are also silly prices nowadays. I won't be buying until the prices come down - like slashed.

I think, over the past couple of years (and before the kimono jackets became really trendy, QVC and a few other retailers were selling the tops as 'kimono tops' which, I guess, covers the difference!

The top seems OK , but not for me ,a bit too loose.

I thought Susan Graver looked very different too.Maybe she's just that bit older,haven't seen her here for a few years.I agree the prices have gone up quite a bit.

The top seems OK , but not for me ,a bit too loose.

I thought Susan Graver looked very different too.Maybe she's just that bit older,haven't seen her here for a few years.I agree the prices have gone up quite a bit.

Perhaps it is the colour of her hair she used to be brunette.

Well if ever there was a reason not to buy this tsv it`s seeing DF wearing it with the infamous leggings and white sandals. Awful !

I have to eat my earlier words as I've ordered the red - however, the prices for Susan Graver have SHOT UP. Her tops used to be £20 or so and as for £51 for a pair of trousers that didn't seem to fit anyone properly, no chance. My first purchase of this range so we will see.

CC

I thought that too. I've seen a couple of tunics I like but with postage they are almost £50 each which I think is too expensive for what are simple designs in "affordable" (cheap) fabric. I'm not tempted.

Very pretty, Vienna.

On a different tack, I only recognized Susan Graver from her voice because she seems to have changed. I think she's had work done to her face since she was last on air here.

As for her prices - getting very silly. I bought 3 liquid knit tops when they first came out and they were around the £20 mark. Mind you, they've lasted and lasted, just as good as Kim & Co tops which are also silly prices nowadays. I won't be buying until the prices come down - like slashed.
I thought it was just me! I haven't seen her for ages and we all know that those trailers have been showing since pussy was a kitten so I couldn't connect the face and the voice. TBH I thought it was her daughter (but thought too old) until she kept on about "my fabric, my designs, my this my that". I found it quite hard to focus on her face either it's my eyes, our telly or Q camera work.

Well if ever there was a reason not to buy this tsv it`s seeing DF wearing it with the infamous leggings and white sandals. Awful !

Contrary to posts on another thread DBF looked every inch of the 14/16 size she said she was. It looked awful on her and all that lifting her legs to show the shoes off grr.

BTW is it just me or did she spend half the time trailing the upcoming shows she was presenting. If I had been Susan I would have told her to shut up as I was paying for this hour.

Latest posts

Back