Blue mojito - anyone heard of it?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
I had never even heard of this range until it appeared on the Q. Although the QVC prices are much cheaper than on the official BM website, they are still way over the top for a brand which, I'm sure, is not known to many people. Rip off!

I have never heard of it Louise and am watching now ... I do like what I am seeing but it's WAAAAY out of my price range!

Like the range but wouldnt pay them prices for a brand that isnt well known, hats off to Q for having some actual fashion for once, but there buyers need to get them prices down.

One snag and ruined. They look a one season garment to me so would rather pay Matalan or Asda prices. The sound is down but I expect Julia to say perfect for over the swimsuit on the beach to go with the £40 Sak with removable insert.

The fabrics are very see through I like the styles but would want more coverage from the garments.Where are these garments made?

To be fair these are made of 100% silk and come with a cami to wear under. I think the price is about right if the silk is good quality, some of the designs are gorgeous but I wouldn't be wearing them on the beach at those prices!

The presenter mentioned them being made in Mumbai.

Personally i thought they were awful and in cloud cuckoo land with the prices.

marks and spencer end of line summer sale have much more beautifull offerings and Julia looked dreadful in that peacock looking number. to similar to qvc's hundreds of other lines

To be fair these are made of 100% silk and come with a cami to wear under. I think the price is about right if the silk is good quality, some of the designs are gorgeous but I wouldn't be wearing them on the beach at those prices!

The kaftan is 100% silk, but the cami is 100% viscose. I am a size 4-6 so, if they did my size, I MAY consider a purchase as availability of clothes to fit is scarce. But I agree with another post: one snag, and it would be done for. And the guest recommended dry cleaning. So you pay through the nose to get it in the first place then, each time it needs to be washed - any normal hygienic person would do this on a regular basis if they were getting their money's worth out of wearing the garment - you need to fork out another £10+, probably more down south. It all adds up, making an extremely expensive item of clothing into something of an investment!

The kaftan is 100% silk, but the cami is 100% viscose. I am a size 4-6 so, if they did my size, I MAY consider a purchase as availability of clothes to fit is scarce. But I agree with another post: one snag, and it would be done for. And the guest recommended dry cleaning. So you pay through the nose to get it in the first place then, each time it needs to be washed - any normal hygienic person would do this on a regular basis if they were getting their money's worth out of wearing the garment - you need to fork out another £10+, probably more down south. It all adds up, making an extremely expensive item of clothing into something of an investment!

I don't disagree with you Louise, but that's sort of the deal with real silk and other luxury fabrics isn't it? Don't think many people would consider a pure silk item to be easy wear/easy care, more of a special occasion piece to treat yourself to, if you loved the design enough. I have a couple of expensive items which I will never get value for money from but still love owning them and wearing just once or twice a year when the occasion is right.

I thought they were horrendous- just shows each to their own- so I certainly won't be tempted, but even if I were, I thought the camis were a real miss- match in colour and fabric, almost as if they had been added at the export stage.....mmmm!

Loved the colours but the styles were so so and I never buy anything that's dry clean only because it's just too inconvenient. Oh, and the prices were way out of my reach lol. If I were Casual and Co I would "borrow" their colours and bring out a range of dreamy kaftans for summer at say, £15 and watch them fly off the shelves.

I don't disagree with you Louise, but that's sort of the deal with real silk and other luxury fabrics isn't it? Don't think many people would consider a pure silk item to be easy wear/easy care, more of a special occasion piece to treat yourself to, if you loved the design enough. I have a couple of expensive items which I will never get value for money from but still love owning them and wearing just once or twice a year when the occasion is right.

Do you know what, Honeybunny, I don't disagree with you. It is evident pure silk cannot be machine washed so, before spending such a lot of money, you are going to be aware of that. If you go out and earn your money, as I do, then what's wrong with treating yourself? I have two boxers, and will spend anything on them. When it comes to myself, I'm a bit of a meanie! If I can save a penny by walking a mile, I will! (well, not quite).

Latest posts

Back