Boreathon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can't wait for more craft-a-thons!!!

They really inspired me to obtain the My Craft Studio CDs which I have found to be so useful to me and this is in no small part to the fantastic way in which they were presented.

They really inspired me to obtain the My Craft Studio CDs which I have found to be so useful to me and this is in no small part to the fantastic way in which they were presented.

You are joking right? They were in my opinion presented in an apalling way and should never have been sold when they first went to air.

I supose I would say fantastic if I had ran out of sleeping pill and needed something to help me nod off.

Ideal World Craft Boring with a Capital B!

You are joking right? They were in my opinion presented in an apalling way and should never have been sold when they first went to air.

I supose I would say fantastic if I had ran out of sleeping pill and needed something to help me nod off.

Ideal World Craft Boring with a Capital B!

Oh look it's The IDeal breaker again! He/She thinks his/her comments are amusing and is taking the P our of ST.com IMHO.

Yes indeed he is Rento check out the locked thread in the Ideal forum Graham you will get the picture.

I think it's because the product was flawed from the start,people think an "unfinished" or bugged CD rom should not have been sold.

so is it now shopingtelly.com?

i have really enjoyed the product, i don't understand all the negativity.

It came about because they sold a CD that had alot of problems, then ignored their customers who complained about it or asked for help.
This is not helpful and alienates the core shoppers.

As far as presentation goes, the most basic of computer users can drag & drop or move a button on a slider, advertising on tv can make the most basic cd look great. Even those of us who use computers and cd's regularly got taken in for a short while with the original advertising of the mcs.

Lynn R

Regarding Card Making, my wife who is not into computers at all, turns off any Craft hour that features CD Roms. I can see her point. Make a card off a CD Rom, learn origami, and hey presto, you have a card. Card-making from Scratch is an art in its' own right.

Latest posts

Back