Bought In Products?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
On the few times I've switched on, there appears to be a lot of products I've never seen before, and at cheapo prices. So clearly Q 'buy in' stuff from obscure companies who probably don't have enough inventory to keep QVC happy, so just shove them some stock to move at reduced prices at Sale time.

I’ve noticed that there are clothes in the sale available in every size and with no video presentation so I reckon you’re right. I wonder if it’s sale or return - they wouldn’t want to be stuck with a few extra tons of flops.

A lot of the supermarkets and high street stores do this. They are supposed to have been available at full price prior to sale but you would probably struggle to find them. It’s been happening for years.

Sadly there have bern enough businesses quietly folding, that there will be plenty of stock to be liquidated. Ideal World have done very well buying in stock to clear. Seems like may be Q are taking a leaf out of their book.

A lot of the supermarkets and high street stores do this. They are supposed to have been available at full price prior to sale but you would probably struggle to find them. It’s been happening for years.
Yes but I thought goods had to be sold at a higher price in a reasonable amount of time before being reduced in a sale.

Yes but I thought goods had to be sold at a higher price in a reasonable amount of time before being reduced in a sale.
I think the rule used to be that an item had to be sold at the higher price for 28 days in the previous 6 months but I think this has changed. I believe the before price now has to be the usual selling price.

Latest posts

Back