Butler & Wilson Fashion Jewellery TSV 16/11/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just for curiosity I tried to have a look on the website at todays TSV and whichever way I try to access it I get a Nina Leonard OTO dress, typical Q cock up

Wasn't particularly keen on the watches , but i am not a big watch fan anyway , I do like the fun bright pieces because I am the kind of personality thats likes something a little different & I do like Simon I imagine he is good fun in a social situation

Think you either like this style of jewelery or you dont simple as that really

:mysmilie_466: Just in case SW should see/read the above post (or more likely Will does, who tells Ali Y, who tells JR, who tells SW! lol), I think you should ask admin to delete it PDQ, you'll give him ideas FGS......! I tells ya, if something like that appears on tele in the next 6 months, we'll know exactly who to blame, there'll be nowhere to run, nowhere to hide......!
:mysmilie_61:

I will stand proud KWC!:bandit:

There's something not quite right here. SW churns out ( I can hardly call it 'design'), this childish cr...p, for who ? because anyone under 25 surely doesn't watch shopping channels. I would'nt have thought todays TSV was suitable for a work environment, unless you work in teenage fashion or record shop (records ? what are they). Perhaps then, its the half-wits who buy it when ringing in to thank Simon as though he was the Pope, for bringing us his Holy Grail of wares covered in swarosky crystals !!!

WHY ARE telephone callers so toe curlingly cringy ?

Did you see Saffie's dress. Its beautiful at the back, and its one of his designs from the
1970's. Where did he go wrong. I heard the shop is lovely and full of different designs
and i'd love to wander in it.

It is Barbs - some exquisite but expensive things. There are a few of the items that we see on Q but not many!

I'm sure it's been mentioned before but Nicky Butler's jewellery is very different - silver and semi-precious stones - and he is like a less frenetic version of Simon. Seems very sweet.

I have said before that the B and W stuff that I own is lovely and I always get compliments when I wear it (says she sounding like a sycophantic telephone caller) but the stuff he brings us now would shame Claire's Accessories. Sadly I did quite like the owl watch but I guess that was because the skull and the panda defied description that the owl looked good in comparison. Darcy B has been sporting some B and W on Strictly but we never get offered stuff like that. I'm waiting for him to do a range of flying monkeys from the "wizard of Oz" to go with the ruby slippers range, reckon would sell

oh no!!! you know i can't stand the pink thing. now you've gone and put the lonely thing with it! :((

I have a few Nicky Butler pieces - quite weighty silver set with amethyst, citrine and similar semi-precious cabouchons and some facetted stones, very similar to the Treasures of India range QVC UK sold.

How I wish QVC would see the light and swap Wilson for Butler! I might even start buying jewellery again!

Jude xx

B&W have taken a design direction which is not for me, but they are selling out so what!?I have some more classic pieces which I still love, but I fear will not be adding to my collection.

Agree B&W have a very niche market but must admit I am a fan - jut a shame alot of the items are very expensive. Although considering that they sell out very quickly, maybe they are not too overpiced.

Must admit distracted frmo the producst this hour...shocked at how old Julia looks!?! Age has really caught up with her now and she looks older than her age. Although I do love the energy she has, especially when presenting with Simon.

I have a few Nicky Butler pieces - quite weighty silver set with amethyst, citrine and similar semi-precious cabouchons and some facetted stones, very similar to the Treasures of India range QVC UK sold.

How I wish QVC would see the light and swap Wilson for Butler! I might even start buying jewellery again!

Jude xx

I was lucky enough to be given one of his rings for my birthday - sent from US - it is silver set with amethyst, rose de France, moonstone and white agate, a really beautiful combination.

Sounds Lovely!

Sitting next to Simon Wilson for a couple of hours would cause me to look older than I am!

Jude xx

I think he will do well with some of the smaller pieces he's bringing in like the Dorothy shoes bracelet. Some people like dainty bling rather than gangsta bling! Also cheaper.

I was lucky enough to be given one of his rings for my birthday - sent from US - it is silver set with amethyst, rose de France, moonstone and white agate, a really beautiful combination.

Oh WOW! This sounds like a beautiful ring, I adore Rose de France and Moonstone and Im sure they are stunning set with the other gorgeous gems. Lucky you, enjoy :)

Latest posts

Back