Calling All Craft Fans!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We are giving our Create & Craft Club members the chance to win a fabulous weekend with the Queen of Crafting, Stephanie Weightman.
Two lucky winners will each get to take a friend to Stephanie’s house, where they will enjoy two fun-filled days.
The prize will include private dining, crafting in Stephanie’s new craft room, two overnight stays at her house, then a trip to Ideal World Studios to craft live on air!
The weekend will take place from Friday, July 10th to Sunday, July 12th. The closing date for entries is Wednesday, May 13th.

I would enter, but I'm busy that weekend :19:

Have you seen the four poster bed? :32:

I think I might have to enter the comp. I'd love a night or two in that, plus breakfast, with a friend. I'll have to brush up on some crafty jargon though for me to blag it :33:

What's the answer? :22:

You are all going to be so jealous when I win the comp, just got to think who I would like to take with me? The crafting live on air is a bit daunting but I'm sure my friend Steph and Nigel will help me out. Now what is the question? Wink

We are giving our Create & Craft Club members the chance to win a fabulous weekend with the Queen of Crafting, Stephanie Weightman.
Two lucky winners will each get to take a friend to Stephanie’s house, where they will enjoy two fun-filled days.
The prize will include private dining, crafting in Stephanie’s new craft room, two overnight stays at her house, then a trip to Ideal World Studios to craft live on air!
The weekend will take place from Friday, July 10th to Sunday, July 12th. The closing date for entries is Wednesday, May 13th.

I would enter, but I'm busy that weekend :19:

Good......can I have your go? :22:

The four poster bed is lovely..... all the fun I could have with Andy, 4 scarflaces and a couple of Yankee candles :5:

Steph says she's arranged waitress service for the night....Nigel in a french maids outfit? :33:

I don't find the thought of crafting on air frightening...it' the idea of having to spend the weekend with Weightman and her fake bonhomie that gives me nightmares!

But I think that the most telling thing about this is how cheap the prize is!Where's the 5 star hotel and VIP treatment? Where's the free crafting goodies?!

Things must be even worse at IW than ever if they are now having to get their staff to offer a weekend at their house as a prize!

Latest posts

Back