Camcorder TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fluffwump

Registered Shopper
Does anyone else think its a bit off that they don't supply the hdmi lead or the media card with this item? it kind of makes a nonsense of the 30 day money back guarantee... how are you supposed to judge the quality of the camcorder if you can't connect it to your TV? And lets not forget that to add these items you are probably talking in excess of £50!
Also there seemed to be no mention of how you can edit the footage or save it on to other media, i.e. can it be connected to a PC for editing and what would you need, can you record it to DVD, and what would be the quality loss?
sorry I think that this was a poor presentation and left me with more questions that answers.

Hmmm no cable eh ??? they used to make a big deal of supplying the cables you need.I'm sure i saw the connection on the camcorder was a mini hdmi so you will need to go buy one of those,there will be no problem burning to dvd if you have a hd burner and player but you could burn to ordinary dvd with a small loss of quality.You could connect to tv with composite too,not hd but you will see it.You can send off for an 18gb card or 3 year warranty,details in the box.

Sorry - but why are QVC offering yet another camcorder?
How many camcorders do they think we need?

One for each day of the week
One for going out in the evening
One for those special occasions
One just to treat yourself for being special

:D

Sheepdog in "Alison Young" mode

Same tired old argument every time there is an electronics TSV....:20:

How many Archos do they think we need, how many digital cameras, how many camcorders, tvs, dvd players etc....

Do you walk into a branch of Dixons and say the same thing then? Surely its all about personal choice, and not everyone buys each tsv as we all have different requirements and price ranges.

Personally I think that QVC often do very good prices on their electrical TSVs (often the best available UK price at the time, like todays one) and would rather see them every once in a while than endless rings, necklaces and ghastly polyester outfits...:3:

One for each day of the week
One for going out in the evening
One for those special occasions
One just to treat yourself for being special

:D

Sheepdog in "Alison Young" mode

one for the school run
One for the teacher
one for your gift drawer
one for the stockpile

Same tired old argument every time there is an electronics TSV....:20:

How many Archos do they think we need, how many digital cameras, how many camcorders, tvs, dvd players etc....

Do you walk into a branch of Dixons and say the same thing then? Surely its all about personal choice, and not everyone buys each tsv as we all have different requirements and price ranges.

Personally I think that QVC often do very good prices on their electrical TSVs (often the best available UK price at the time, like todays one) and would rather see them every once in a while than endless rings, necklaces and ghastly polyester outfits...:3:

Sorry to disagree with you :56: but when i walk into Dixon's etc i see more than just camcorders.
It seems every electronic TSV is either a camcorder or a Archos product.
Please give us some variety with the TSV's is all i am saying.

you can connect this to an HD TV via the component lead supplied and it plays in 1080i from what I've read on it

Does anyone else think its a bit off that they don't supply the hdmi lead or the media card with this item? it kind of makes a nonsense of the 30 day money back guarantee... how are you supposed to judge the quality of the camcorder if you can't connect it to your TV? And lets not forget that to add these items you are probably talking in excess of £50!

I dont know where you shop but £50 is a bit pricey !

You can get HDMI cables for around £2.50 and most people have memory cards in there camera they can use.

I dont know where you shop but £50 is a bit pricey !

You can get HDMI cables for around £2.50 and most people have memory cards in there camera they can use.

Yes thats true, but remember you will probably need quite a high capacity sdhc card to get a decent amount of recording time..I am planning on getting a 16gb at least - they were on £17.99 on play very recently but have now gone up to £24.99 - gutted!!:11:

Card reader on my printer won't handle cards over 8gb.Worth checking out your card reader before you buy.

Latest posts

Back