Can I start a ridiculous thread?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think something is going on at QVC. When was the last time you heard “we have new members joining all the time.” Also there are frequently TSVs that you can buy before the presentation 9pm slot! But....try doing this with Perier and Le Creuset! If you search Q you will see “0 products found”.

This tells me they are either not yet in the warehouse or they order a smaller amount. Or due to Brexit.

There are presenters we no longer see as much as usual too.

I think something is going on at QVC. When was the last time you heard “we have new members joining all the time.” Also there are frequently TSVs that you can buy before the presentation 9pm slot! But....try doing this with Perier and Le Creuset! If you search Q you will see “0 products found”.

This tells me they are either not yet in the warehouse or they order a smaller amount. Or due to Brexit.

There are presenters we no longer see as much as usual too.
Recently some TSV's and Big Deals have been on advanced order when it's launched, that never used to happen.

might be they are in trouble, or it is Brexit hold ups at Customs🤔🤔🤗🤗
Considering the amount of stuff QVC imports from The Far East I should think they would be used to dealing with customs and we are often told that TSV's are planned months or even a year in advance they have plenty of time to make sure the stock is in the warehouse ready to ship.

Considering we seem to have Dyson, Elemis, EEK and Lola Rose on a loop these days because the variety of brands QVC stock has plummeted I suspect all is not well with QVC.

My returned tac pens have now arrived at Q, so I rang them to make sure my PP would also be refunded, as they were faulty. Was told it had been, and refund had been processed.

They were on advanced order from the outset, with a date a couple of weeks in the future.

In other words, they didn't hold any stock, and were just taking in orders so they would be left with no unsold stock.

It backfired a bit, because they seem to have had so many returns they are now selling these at an outlet price.

Why am I still not convinced!?
Neither am I. Can’t videos be edited? Maybe she had some help from someone sharing her home? Maybe yes, maybe no. I remain unconvinced. She also had some comments from hairdressers who felt she was dismissive of their skill. I can’t find those comments anymore but there is one from a man who says he hopes she bagged the cuttings and sold them on EBay for her fans. He then says that along with Claire, Debbie and Katie P they are considered hot treasures and very popular. I would be very upset and worried about comments of that nature. It would appear not QVC presenters. Recently JR had someone write that she made him feel horny.🤮

How do comments like that make them feel?

Of course, she had help someone off camera no doubt. How did she do the back?

When I was a teenager I got bored and decided to cut my own hair. Now like CHuntley just a straight cut a few inches off. Total dog's bollocks! My mum threw a fit and tried to tidy it up, but I ended up at the hairdresser, and it turned into a bob just below my jaw to fit it. It had started out well below my shoulders.

Considering the amount of stuff QVC imports from The Far East I should think they would be used to dealing with customs and we are often told that TSV's are planned months or even a year in advance they have plenty of time to make sure the stock is in the warehouse ready to ship.

Considering we seem to have Dyson, Elemis, EEK and Lola Rose on a loop these days because the variety of brands QVC stock has plummeted I suspect all is not well with QVC.
you’re right of course, but looking through the show listings, have you noticed they are constantly showing the same hours, quite apart from Dyson, the old favourites are the usual su#pects. It might be Covid related but my cynicical side doesn’t believe it is.

Neither am I. Can’t videos be edited? Maybe she had some help from someone sharing her home? Maybe yes, maybe no. I remain unconvinced. She also had some comments from hairdressers who felt she was dismissive of their skill. I can’t find those comments anymore but there is one from a man who says he hopes she bagged the cuttings and sold them on EBay for her fans. He then says that along with Claire, Debbie and Katie P they are considered hot treasures and very popular. I would be very upset and worried about comments of that nature. It would appear not QVC presenters. Recently JR had someone write that she made him feel horny.🤮

Was he the creepy man who used to post comments about the lovely ladies? CHuntley annoys me profoundly but I believe her Instagram post is genuine & looking at her hair it only needed a quick snip in the parts where it was a tad ragged. Her son lives with her so even if he tidied it up she still took the plunge, something I'd never do.

Judging by the fact that Queen Julia's read it out I'd say she was delighted.

There are some quite disturbing posts and remarks on presenters sites and various social media. They have some adoring male fans! There is/was a site devoted to Julia’s boobs and one for Jill Franks feet, which I mistakenly came across when searching for something else. I suppose this type of attention is quite common for all well known people, but I find it really scary, as it must be reasonably easy for any random nutter or potential stalker to know where you live and work, and your movements.

This apparent increase in advanced orders and fewer brands being promoted makes me suspect they have a credit problem with their banks. I have no insider knowledge, just 40 years in banking during which I saw time and again companies with decent businesses struggle because they had to pay upfront.

Jackie was on with June the other day with a fur cape thing that Ms Kabler suggested you could wear round the house. Why would you do that? Who wears a cape in the house? Batman? 🦇🦇🦇 Dracula? Wonder Woman? You'd need a phone box outside your house to change. ☎️ What next? Wearing a bath towel to Tesco?

CC

I despair! I suppose that was to reduce heating bills (as if spaniel ears and a GP are down to their last bag of coal) but I might say would you not be better to use the money in heating rather than a cheap bit of fur.

I could just see me cleaning the shower or making a roast dinner in it. Obviously spaniel ears has never done a bit of housework in her unicorn life.

Latest posts

Back