Candleberry, Woodwick,Scent Chips and Village Candles & Melts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sleepydove

Registered Shopper
I have got so fed up with Yankee candles jars that tunnel no matter how I look after the wick, soot residue all over the inside of the jar and melts that crumble everywhere when you break them. I have recently ordered the above brands and wow what a difference!
Yes they are a bit more expensive but I believe they are worth it especially the Candlewick Cake Tarts which are presented in a lovely box and you get 8 mini cake slices which are segmented so easy to break. The throw is brilliant, not synthetic and the range of fragrances is very varied with some really unusual fragrances to try.
I found all these plus more at Bright Ideas Gift Shop https://www.brightideasgiftshop.com/
The website is so EASY to use and at the moment they have an offer on melts (Buy Any 4 Wax Melts and Get the 5th FREE Add 5 to qualify, cheapest free).
A lot of you may have heard of these before but me being stuck in my ways have never really strayed away from Yankee but that has all changed now and I will never buy Yankee again.
I hope that you may enjoy these as much as I do.

I've seen Scentchips in Holland & Barratt (both the chips and the burners). If you've a large branch near you you may find they also do them. If you're near Brent Cross - that's the branch where I've seen the scent chips.

Personally, I've just bought a diffuser from Spry - which has a lovely throw of scent. They use soy wax in their candles rather than paraffin (which is what Yankee use) so less sooty.

Thanks for that information and I found that the Scentchip Sweet Pea was a much nicer fresh scent than the rather cloying Yankee fragrance :)

I've seen Scentchips in Holland & Barratt (both the chips and the burners). If you've a large branch near you you may find they also do them. If you're near Brent Cross - that's the branch where I've seen the scent chips.

Just looked online and they are buy one get one half price atm :) Neve heard of them before but will be checking HB later in the week thanks :)

thanks for the tips, I'll look online also. I think for me with Yankee, they are all over the place and featured on Q ad nauseum, whereas before they only appeared once in a while. I've long been of the opinion that although Yankee are nice (but expensive) there are better on the market.

Latest posts

Back