car crash television

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Just catching the second hour of B & W with Chloe and its a disaster ! she's clutching at straws to make conversational quips - trying to make Ali the model do things she won't do on air, Simon is making cutting comments. I've never seen non-chemistry like it. Its priceless !!!!!

Flicked over for a nose. Simon is taking the p*ss out of Chloe big time.

Chloe, will these be on advanced order?

Simon, no, if I am not on then they won't.

Chloe, I was asking the producer?

Simon, Why? Its up to me.

:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

Just had a quick look, oh my word it's enough to make your skin creep with embarrassment. Chloe isn't a natural presenter anyway, she's too scripted and robotic, not the person to handle Mr Wilson. :mysmilie_15:

On the other hand, how good is it to see a presenter get a touch of Karma thrown at them in the form of Mr Wilson. :mysmilie_15:

its quite gripping in an uncomfortable whats gonna happen next kind of way... simon describing what happens to you when a curry hits your stomach when your not used to eating curries should make shopping telly history :headbang:

Simon is probably pi$$ed off because he is on with an airhead instead on someone highly intelligent like JF...:mysmilie_17:

Oh no, I missed this and would have loved to see him cut her down to size. Priceless. He doesn't suffer fools gladly, which must be a big drawback when he's on Q, as the place is jam-packed with them.

Oh no, I missed this and would have loved to see him cut her down to size. Priceless. He doesn't suffer fools gladly, which must be a big drawback when he's on Q, as the place is jam-packed with them.

I saw the preview just at the end of the previous hour and Chloe was showing some stiletto heel earrings?! Now I'm no Butler and Wilson expert but I don't remember them ever making these in the past. So it's not like he's gone and went into the archives and decided to remake them, so my question is has he just bought these in as I remember a neighbour of mine wearing these years ago for novelty value when she used to flog shoes at the Sunday market! This was over 10 years ago! So it's hardly cutting edge but I suppose you could say vintage maybe?

Don't forget you can watch the whole show back using the TV guide.

Simon and Chloe: a match made in hell... I bet that was a schedule change late in the day. I imagine Simon makes a song and a dance about which presenters he prefers to work with.

Just had a quick look, oh my word it's enough to make your skin creep with embarrassment. Chloe isn't a natural presenter anyway, she's too scripted and robotic, not the person to handle Mr Wilson. :mysmilie_15:

On the other hand, how good is it to see a presenter get a touch of Karma thrown at them in the form of Mr Wilson. :mysmilie_15:

Oh wish I was able to see this as it happened . Although not a fan of the pretentious Mr .W or his jewellery I too would love to have seen an equally pretentious presenter meet their match.

He made a comment about notes being made about the show by someone off screen and she said she gets the notes to read all the time. Cut him down ha!

I watched part of the first hour and Chloe was so over the top with excitement her producers and SW had to tell her to calm down. Simon can be very cutting.

She said her producer just called her in her ear piece an 'excitement vampire .' .....

Fabulous Fabulous Fabulous. ....Yes Chloe we know !

When I first flicked over he was having a dig about her make up. Didn't catch the full sentence but she was very flustered and I think might have mentioned the make up artist?

The curry, oh dear! Chloe waffling on about curry Thai I believe and she just opened the door for Simon to get started. :mysmilie_15:

He has sold the sittleo heel before I know people have had them.
I have seen him being rude before when not on with his favoured presenters but he sounds like he has been even worse.
I don't like him or his stuff.

I saw the first hour and I thought they really weren't getting on. I'm sure they've been on before and it was the same so why put them together? Simon was being quite cutting and it was a bit cringey as I'm not sure Chloe knew if he was joking or not - I'd say not. He does have his favoured presenters and models so maybe the producers should stick with them.

It was nice to see Simon Wilson wearing something other than his pyjamas. I quite liked that jacket he had on.

CC

I missed this! It is as annoying as when I missed the car crash interview of Prince Philip by Fiona Bruce.

He`s a trashy looking man with his frequently trashy looking clothes and who has a trashy attitude whilst flogging his trashy cheap looking jewellery.

I caught the bit about the report on the show when I checked out some of the vids. He said something like she might not be allowed back on his show after the report. I got the feeling it was from one of his "people", as he didn't think she would see the report. They were both addressing someone off screen - Chloe said to the person that she does get to see all the reports.

I'm no fan of Chloe, but I did think what a nasty piece of work he is. Chloe said she doesn't go to the work Christmas party, as she can't behave. She sounds very immature sometimes.

I don't like either of them but Chloe made a really nasty comment about Jackie Kabler a couple of weeks ago. I don't know how she gets away with such infantile behaviour.

Latest posts

Back