Carla Laslo

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MrMarple

Registered Shopper
I've often wondered why Carlo hadn't been upgraded to a regular presenter in the past, so is it possible that maybe they are training her up for a full time gig?

Considering when Lorraine left SBC, Q wouldn't let her return with her own range because of their rules about guests coming back to represent other brands, Carla now seems to represent:-

Tignanello Handbags
Bob Mackie 'fashion'
Emu Footwear

and she has definitely covered other shows at short notice, it seems we're getting more & more of her.

I'm not complaining, she was one of the few I could tolerate on IW, so I'd like her to present more shows that I'm actually interested in.

I honestly can't see Q renewing Marvs contract, so they might just have room for another presenter in the not too distant future?

p.s. - Before anyone asks, No, I have absolutely no inside knowledge of QVC, this is all just guesswork on my part. I was bored at the weekend, so I've put waaaay more thought into this than I would have normally.

Maybe she is just plain and simple freelance and she likes it that way. She teaches Zumba as well so maybe her timetable is full. She was way too classy for IW.

Q seem to go out of their way to find the most annoying presenters they possibly can.
The old days of Q weren't like this were they? or am I mis remembering.

She is very professional but i just cannot warm to her so I really hope she doesnt become a full time presenter. Each to their own but thankfully i don't buy any of the ranges she is represents.

I can't warm to her either, though she's very professional and pleasant enough. The few times I've seen her, she's mentioned not getting any text messages or phone calls, so maybe we're not alone.

I really like her and would love to see her do a stint as a 'proper' presenter. Mind you, maybe she's too genuine and nice to be a hard-nosed salewoman full time!

I remember Carla from the other channel and I also remember not too long ago her guest presenting some designer bags. Carla comes across as a nice genuine person, albeit a saleswoman. I, like China Girl, feel that in the past QVC wasn't like it is now. I've watched and bought goods for a few years now and I remember these presenters: Kara Baker, Julian Ballantyne, Debbie Greenwood, Anthony Heywood, Claudia Sylvester, Kara Tritton, Carmel Thomas and Anna Cookson. I know what happened to Anthony Heywood, Claudia, Debbie and Julian but I've missed what happened to the others. I've certainly noticed a difference in presenters in recent years.

Latest posts

Back