Carp Search Facility

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jan

Registered Shopper
Just before 9 this morning Julian showed the SanDisk Sansa Fuze, it was a TSV about 2 weeks ago if I recall correctly.

I've been trying to search for it on the QVC website and have been unsuccessful. Where do they hide these things?

Thank You Toxic Lemon.

I thought trying a search for SanDisk, Sansa, going to the brand shop would work but none of them did, LOL.

Just before 9 this morning Julian showed the SanDisk Sansa Fuze, it was a TSV about 2 weeks ago if I recall correctly.
I've been trying to search for it on the QVC website and have been unsuccessful. Where do they hide these things?

Funnily enough, I was trying this exact search the other day. I bought the TSV and recommended it to a friend, so I was going to send the link.

I concluded they were all sold out, but even so, they shouldn't just disappear from the site. None of the words works as a search term.

Agree with your assessment of the search facility.

The item number is 560306

I've put this down just in case someone wants to find it at a later date.

I agree the search facility could be a lot better.

Is it just me or why does the website have the layout so compact ? the space with snow flakes at the side could be utilized to have more stuff on and its boring !

And also, they keep changing the menu on the left, which is most annoying. It used to say different things and in a different order. Like 'On Air Item' which is now 'Item on Air Now'.

There doesn't seem to be any point in them mucking around with it.

Latest posts

Back