Casual & Co Presenter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

susygrace

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know if Casual & Co is coming back.

Watched Genevieve on Ideal World the other night doing a diet programme and she was great, made me realise how good she was, much better than some of the presenters at QVC, especially the new one, Anne.

Also the lovley Sam who did Emu, what happened to her?

Watched Genevieve on Ideal World the other night doing a diet programme and she was great, made me realise how good she was, much better than some of the presenters at QVC, especially the new one, Anne.

Sam jumped ship and joined Argos TV.

I thought genevieve was an awful presenter with limited knowledge and thought that smiling her way through everything would get her through.That said,I don't mind anyone trying to wing it,if they feel confident enough.I think the last nail in the coffin for me was wedges toeposts with tan tights on. :sad:

Well I saw Genevieve on the same programme and I thought she was rubbish! I suppose we all see different things.

genevieve and michel look very similar

?!?!!?!

Boffy: have you been inhaling car exhausts or something? :wonder:

Genevieve is a woman with long dark curly hair and M'hael looks like Billy Eliott's stunt double.

The only thing they have in common is an Irish accent.

Would be like saying Joan Rivers and Dennis Basso look similar :taphead:

?!?!!?!

Boffy: have you been inhaling car exhausts or something? :wonder:

Genevieve is a woman with long dark curly hair and M'hael looks like Billy Eliott's stunt double.

The only thing they have in common is an Irish accent.

Would be like saying Joan Rivers and Dennis Basso look similar :taphead:

just a thought i think they have similar faces the same smile something there like brother and sister kind of thing lol

Latest posts

Back