Catheirne Huntley Weight Loss

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I lost a stone of weight in March.

The manager went on long term sick leave and I was left up sh!t creek without a paddle.

I had to organise a full stock take in 10 days, oversee the installation of a new till system and deal with the fall out when it didn't work and left us with two malfunctioning tills.

We are short staffed due to holidays so I'm doing their job too.

I walk at least 20,000 steps a day and I'm too busy to eat.

I don't need no weight loss injection!

PS And for doing all that I get 35p an hour more that a new starter who's never used a till.

Makes me think of Dua Lipa (pop singer), a video called Training Season. She sits in a café drinking coffee with hundreds of men banging on the window and rushing around her to get her attention. Just swap Dupa for Chuntley.
🤣I'll check that out on YouTube! 'Catherine,Catherine,Princess Lady' swarms of 'em descending on a leafy hamlet. I can imagine the posing & preening 🤢

The manager went on long term sick leave and I was left up sh!t creek without a paddle.

I had to organise a full stock take in 10 days, oversee the installation of a new till system and deal with the fall out when it didn't work and left us with two malfunctioning tills.

PS And for doing all that I get 35p an hour more that a new starter who's never used a till.
Don't get me started on pay,minimum wage etc etc. Women work flipping hard & get little thanks or a decent wage. But kudos to you 💪

As a matter of interest, seeing as they are always crowing on about how wonderful they are, have either of these two , ever addressed their dramatic rapid weight loss on air, or do they just pretend it hasn't happened?

She always seems to be saying ‘you can find me—-(social media links)’ I don’t watch Q that much to see if other presenters do the same or to the degree that Chuntley does?
A few do,some never and do not use an ipad etc. She is the worst one for this...typical Narcissist 🙄

As a matter of interest, seeing as they are always crowing on about how wonderful they are, have either of these two , ever addressed their dramatic rapid weight loss on air, or do they just pretend it hasn't happened?
As we know Chunts is a yoyo dieter & as someone else mentioned 'the Wedding of the year' is fast approaching. AY not sure,she raves about this herbal medication but it could probably be that gastric balloon that you swallow 🤔

I swear Catherine's biggest fan is going to rock-up to the wedding of the year and make a scene. LOL.

Image1.jpg

I think your boss/manager is taking the piss.

I worked as admin in the NHS for a few years before re-training. I wasn't one for just sitting around and also wanted to get more of an idea of what I was re-training for.

I started preparing the medical reports as well as reception duties. I ended up doing that and a lot more in my same part-time hours. This meant I was staying late for no extra pay. Not helped when my boss would have me sort out all her personal stuff like getting quotes for car and home insurance and all her home admin. All on the NHS dime, of course.

I went on sick for a fortnight with a nasty chest infection (and what I now know was probably exhaustion as I was working a second job in a pub 5 nights a week, having to stay late at the hospital on another and having a volunteer weekend job). While I was off my job was covered by a receptionist and another part-time admin assistant and a trained medical secretary.

I was told by my boss how much she'd missed me and how relieved she was to have me back but later found out the med sec alone was getting £12 per hour. I was on £2.50 and worked half the med sec's hours!

There's loving your job, which I believe I've read you saying you do on a previous post, then there's being a mug. I was an utter mug. Make sure you're not. If they won't pay you more, ask if they'll increase their contributions to your pension or something. 35p more than a trainee is taking the piss. And I bet the trainee does a LOT less than you.

She also has an underactive thyroid, mentioned for years. It is really difficult to lose weight with an underactive thyroid. People on here used to mention it a lot when comments made about AY's weight. Now suddenly she has lost loads of weight in a short period. So, she had been using something and QVC would do their usual lose weight our way and selling it.

Yes. An excuse for gaining weight and now a miraculous supplement that doctors somehow haven't caught heard of to lose it.

Yes. An excuse for gaining weight and now a miraculous supplement that doctors somehow haven't caught heard of to lose it.
Boots do a variety of weight loss jabs and there's the Allurion Gastric Balloon...the pill that you swallow. But to the crazies that believe all their bull,it's a fantastic new supplement🤣

What about the fat freezing option….apparently a frozen compress put on your fat bits kills off fat cells over a period of 12 weeks. Expensive but sounds appealing altho my hubby suggested putting several ice cube trays on my roll of fat instead and that’s free 😃

Latest posts

Back