Catherine Huntley on Clogau show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gee wiz if Chuntley knew someone thought that she had jowls she would need therapy the woman is so vain. Makes Julia look like a shrinking violet.

Yes, if she found faults with her body that many can only dream of having, I dread to think what will happen on the day she notices the jowls:mysmilie_50:
She moaned about her hair so many times, I think all it needs now is a suitable hair cut and colour.
There are many women around who suffer from hair loss and very thin hair, and she will learn to be thankful that she still has a head full of hair!

Judging the DofC wedding band, that Welsh mine nugget has run out!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 486
I think Catherine looks better with the brown hair. (Most of the other yellow-haired, grey-rooted, processed dead heads on QVC would look better a little closer to their natural shade too.)

I would like to know how if it's possible to prove there is any Welsh gold in their Jewellery. I mean for a start how do they transport that speck of gold? Does someone from the company fly to China and drop it in the vat of molten gold? Or do they just put it in an envelope and post it? Any body have any idea......

Haha!
I was watching thinking how much better dark hair suits her than blonde (or orange) ever did.
The green of the dress too.

Could do with being slightly softer shades, but sooooo much nicer than plastic blonde and bright coral, which she used to wear.

It's okay but did like the softer blonde she had years back! She looks really different and apart from her hair colour cannot put my finger on it, lol? :mysmilie_1:

I would like to know how if it's possible to prove there is any Welsh gold in their Jewellery. I mean for a start how do they transport that speck of gold? Does someone from the company fly to China and drop it in the vat of molten gold? Or do they just put it in an envelope and post it? Any body have any idea......

The just email over a picture and then they wave this at the vat of molten gold as someone shouts yaki da boyo :mysmilie_17:

I haven't seen Catherine for a while mainly because l haven't bothered watching QVC. I have just clicked into the Clogau show for 5 minutes and l am astonished by her appearance. What on earth has she done to her hair? The colour and style add years onto her and unfortunately are not at all flattering. She looks incredibly frumpy. I think l would be changing hairstylists.
Every week she seems to change the colour of hair.

I think she looked nicer than Ive seen for a good few months. Yes she does look older, or more sophisticated rather than the 40 something trying to look like her daughter. I think she was wearing more make up than usual too. A slight resemblance to the Dita Von Teesse look (sp ?). She's got a lovely figure, she could look stunning if she found 'her style'.

The (tiny) amount of Gold is certainly from Wales but I'm not aware the pieces are actually made in Wales, don't they glide past that detail on air?

I could be wrong but I think I read it's at least partly if not largely (or even wholly) made in China. Very happy to be corrected of course but it's just something I'm sure I recall being talked about on here :mysmilie_59:

I was referring the post about why is welsh gold better than any other gold... not about the actual pieces being made in wales :)

Latest posts

Back