CB TSV - who will get theirs first?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I ordered both versions and whilst both are gorgeous I prefer Ming!

I don't know how you could part with her!!! Ming is a total stunner though! If you let QVC know that you want to return under distance selling regs then you won't lose out on the p&p that you paid.

Was hoping I'd get home to the corier having delivered my SBC, juicer and MERCEDES...still no sign though...boo hoo!

What do you think of them Tabs? And what is your total now with these 4 added?!?

They are both lovely Tina, My personal favourite out of the TSV pairing is Ming...but i have a soft spot for panda's anyway:blush:. These four will make 80 bears plus 10 keyrings, starting to run out of space lol

Last edited:
They are both lovely Tina, My personal favourite out of the TSV pairing is Ming...but i have a soft spot for panda's anyway:blush:. These four will make 80 bears plus 10 keyrings, starting to run out of space lol

Wow! I'm going to have 23 when they both arrive plus another 30 artist / steiff /Deans ones. I'm going to have to start using a second room as my lounge is overflowing on 2 bookcaes and a glass cabinet! I love my bears but my family think I'm a nutter and won't buy them for me as pressies so I have to buy my own!!!

I can't wait for the other 3 Xmas ones on 17th Dec. I love Star, missed out on Carol but not overly a fan of Cranberry when I saw her on TV last week. I hope they have another big Xmas one like Carol's size that's a limited edition.

still no sign of mine yet either Tina :sad: but then everything has stopped here because of the snow x

still no sign of mine yet either Tina :sad: but then everything has stopped here because of the snow x

How weird is this...Ming has just arrived but no Mercedes and Mercedes was shipped out on the 1st Dec, Ming on the 5th. (I had Ming on chequehold and was going to pay for her when Mercedes arrived to spread the enjoyment and to make me feel better about not spending the whole amount at once - my brain works in mysterious ways!!! I caved in and paid for her on Saturday though!) So Ming was sent 4 days later and has arrived first. I just hope Merceded hasn't gone missing in the backlog!
I hope you get yours soon Toadette. How bad is the snow up there now?

I ordered a KVZ handbag too....i hope they havent went missing, i'll be devastated.

Its been about -8 here all day, roads are a nightmare to drive on, thick ice covering roads and pavements are treacherous. Public transport is slowly getting back on track. The temp is to increase to +7 for the weekend and then back to the bitter cold.
Xmas night out is next week and im now in turmoil as what to wear of my feet, the whole outfit will have to be re-thought lol, blooming snow

How is your neck of the woods?? x

I have a reply from Charlie Bears to say that my first bear is called Sophie!

So pleased to know her name...I know I am nuts!!

So now I have Sophie, Tobias and Betty!

I ordered a KVZ handbag too....i hope they havent went missing, i'll be devastated.

Its been about -8 here all day, roads are a nightmare to drive on, thick ice covering roads and pavements are treacherous. Public transport is slowly getting back on track. The temp is to increase to +7 for the weekend and then back to the bitter cold.
Xmas night out is next week and im now in turmoil as what to wear of my feet, the whole outfit will have to be re-thought lol, blooming snow

How is your neck of the woods?? x

It's really cold here but not as cold as it is with you. Sounds like Ugg boots are needed for your night out. I hate this cold weather - too hard to do glam or 'fierce' as Mally would say!!!
When did you order the bag? I reckon we'll get our stuff. We'll just be waiting longer! My SBC was ordered on the 27th Nov! The parcels that they've had more recently have probably pushed ours that were already sat there to the back of the pile!

No parcels today :sad:

I order myself a nice bag at xmas and this year i bought the 'double zipper KVZ' it was ordered same time as mercedes.

Snow is thawing now so maybe they will arrive tomorrow :clapping: :clapping: x

No parcels today :sad:

I order myself a nice bag at xmas and this year i bought the 'double zipper KVZ' it was ordered same time as mercedes.

Snow is thawing now so maybe they will arrive tomorrow :clapping: :clapping: x

We'll both have to keep our fingers crossed for tomorrow.

:clapping: :clapping: yes mine have arrived, although ive not to see mercedes until xmas :sad:

Give it till monday, then id phone them.

Hope you get them soon xx

Latest posts

Back