Celebrate British with Dyson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loathsome creature. Outsource your manufacturing, pay pennies to the workers whose labour keeps you in wealth, bang the drum for Brexit when you know the effects it will have on UK manufacturing and industry, as well as the own goal against your own country's economy, and then charge a fortune for goods you're claiming as British made.
Of course, QVC kowtows to these eejits, giving validity to the lies.

His vacuum cleaners are rubbish in my experience, had two that fell apart but the Miele I have now just keeps going and wasn't any more expensive. I'm not spending silly amounts on a hairdryer either.
My mum used to have a Dyson when I still lived at home, it was noisy, heavy, bulky & cumbersome. It nearly sucked the carpets out of their grippers and didn't do an amazing job. I've avoided the brand ever since. My OH insisted on buying a handheld Dyson some years ago, and that wasn't great either, especially considering how much he paid for it. We ended up ditching it after a while and getting a hoover handheld, which we still have. It was much cheaper and much better. To be fair I've tried many vacs over the years and I've settled on Henry (well mine's a Hetty). Yes it has to be got out and set up everytime, but it does a fantastic job and there's no faffing around with dusty cannisters and filters.

His vacuum cleaners are rubbish in my experience, had two that fell apart but the Miele I have now just keeps going and wasn't any more expensive. I'm not spending silly amounts on a hairdryer either.
Bunnytown, I have a Meile ,(one of the old ones ) bought from QVC .I have stopped using it for years now because I cannot get the dust bags for it:(

My mum used to have a Dyson when I still lived at home, it was noisy, heavy, bulky & cumbersome. It nearly sucked the carpets out of their grippers and didn't do an amazing job. I've avoided the brand ever since. My OH insisted on buying a handheld Dyson some years ago, and that wasn't great either, especially considering how much he paid for it. We ended up ditching it after a while and getting a hoover handheld, which we still have. It was much cheaper and much better. To be fair I've tried many vacs over the years and I've settled on Henry (well mine's a Hetty). Yes it has to be got out and set up everytime, but it does a fantastic job and there's no faffing around with dusty cannisters and filters.
We had a Woodward Grosvenor carpet and the fitters advised us that the company wouldn't honour guarantees if you used a Dyson as they ruined carpets. This was the very early ones.

Jill Franks has just said that some people are buying two of them, come one Jill, really ??:oops:

THAT woman. I switched over while I was folding clean laundry. Honestly she just came across as being so interest and enthusiastic, or was it just rude and bored rigid? Had to fold one t-shirt three times. Gave up on her, wished the BA had sucked her up into the over priced sucky up tool. 😡😡😡

That is a shame. Mine is a bag-free type and not from QVC!
Thank you Bunnytown🌷
That was an expensive buy :cry: I did try the company for information but they were not very helpful.

THAT woman. I switched over while I was folding clean laundry. Honestly she just came across as being so interest and enthusiastic, or was it just rude and bored rigid? Had to fold one t-shirt three times. Gave up on her, wished the BA had sucked her up into the over priced sucky up tool. 😡😡😡
I just pictured her being sucked in the Dyson , head first and those legs sticking out before one last " slurp" by the Dyson😂🤣

I just pictured her being sucked in the Dyson , head first and those legs sticking out before one last " slurp" by the Dyson😂🤣

I didn't dare dream which end first. Just wanted her gone. I admit I'm no fan of hers, I'm rubbish at reading body language but hers was screaming "I can't be bothered". I usually enjoy folding clean laundry find it calming and seeing drawers and cupboards all neat and tidy is satisfying. I was just very ruffled with her chatter. For a dancer she also looked mmm stiff, awkward. Dancers usually look so smooth and elegant, she really got under my skin tonight.

Where's the double espresso to calm down?

I didn't dare dream which end first. Just wanted her gone. I admit I'm no fan of hers, I'm rubbish at reading body language but hers was screaming "I can't be bothered". I usually enjoy folding clean laundry find it calming and seeing drawers and cupboards all neat and tidy is satisfying. I was just very ruffled with her chatter. For a dancer she also looked mmm stiff, awkward. Dancers usually look so smooth and elegant, she really got under my skin tonight.

Where's the double espresso to calm down?
No double espresso please . It will keep you awake . A warm milky drink and a nice bed sounds better 🌷

Latest posts

Back