CH and Elastisizer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yesilkedi

Registered Shopper
Sorry to bring up an old chestnut again. This morning I was listening to CH whittering on about her desert island products and I couldn't believe it when she said that you could use every last drop of the elastisizer and return it empty within the 30 day mbg if you didn't think it suited your hair. Did she have managemnt agreement to say this?

...as long as you top up the pot with some cheapo conditioner before you return the pot you'll be fine (may not be implied but it's what I infer from the <50% return of a product rule!)

Jude xx

Does false hair need elastisizer? Presumably you could just dip the extensions in the vat of gloop before attaching them?

Must admit, elastisizer seems to be everyone's desert island product except mine- didn't make a blind bit of difference to my straggly locks, had much better results from a pre- shampoo conditioner from Lush!!:sad:

I've never understood the point of using something before shampooing it straight out. I used up my first and only pot as a conditioner in the end and didn't see anything remarkable. Has the lovely orange-haired old gentleman ever explained the point of the pre-shampoo application?

Jude xx

still awaiting my arrival - got it on advanced orders when it was beauty pick of the month. can't wait to see if it lives up to the hype. if not, it'll defo go back.

If it doesn't suit your hair, why would you use it all, let alone a 2nd application? I've never tried it, sounds like way too much faffing for me, and I'm an Ojon nut (ooh geddit!!) anyhow, that works for me. I see they've got even more new products out now, a smooth and sleek range that is sulphate-free.

Latest posts

Back