Charlie Bears TSV on Sept 10th

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

On the other hand, I think most people that have been kicking around on the forum for a while are well aware of & well used to SCW's writing & posting style & aren't remotely bothered by it; I have in the past jokingly referred to his somewhat megalomaniacal tendencies sometimes but I personally find it kinda endearing & amusing, not irritating & the reason I don't find it irritating is the fact that he doesn't just pop up every so often with a 'guess what I know & you don't?' kinda post but posts virtually every day with some useful new item/bargain/whatever, so to allow him to occasionally have his little tease, or even thinking out loud moment about just how much to reveal, is hardly a crime I feel but as the old saying goes you can't please all of the people all of the time....! :sun:

p.s. Stop apologising now though Ian, cos that is irritating.....once pays for all, any more & you're into 'shut up already!' territory! :grin:

I’m shocked at the tone of some post regarding SCW’s reluctance to post details of this upcoming TSV. He’s apologised on more than one occasion for the blunt way he replied to the request for more information, and yet still the knives are out.

The fact of the matter is that SCW is a huge asset to this site and if he wants to play cloak and dagger with the information he has, well then, that’s his privilege! :rock:

Some people need to get out more if they can get so het up over something so trivial. :dull:

:flower:

Think if you read the other post SCW also said he couldn"t tell what it was until there were pictures, so how can he help you anymore if he doesn"t have a picture of the bears, he"s given you as much information i.e. there going to be limited editions and how many of them there are. and 3 types of bears, he can only do so much. Think he"s getting a lot of hasstle and not necessary IMO

The 'hassle' as you put it was before he posted about the ' limited editions and how many of them there are. and 3 types of bears,' I don't feel that I gave him hassle, I just pointed out why I'd started the thread and how his message sounded.

i honestly feel bad for the way i said what i said last night but because its all limited about 1000 of each it wont last thats why im so quiet on this

Thanks for explaining SCW, as I said in my post I did wonder if we had misinterpreted what you had said.
At the end of the day though, anyone can find this forum if they want to play detective so I don't think not saying anything makes a difference to the sales. I've found TSVs online the night before myself, so the info is ultimately there for everyone. I don't think many people order in advance anyway as it could always come up at midnight with EZ pay or be part of an autodelivery (like many of the CBs TSVs, which you would miss out on for ordering early.)
I'd love to know how you find out all this info!!!

The 'hassle' as you put it was before he posted about the ' limited editions and how many of them there are. and 3 types of bears,' I don't feel that I gave him hassle, I just pointed out why I'd started the thread and how his message sounded.
I apologise , probably didn"t realise you hadn"t seen the other post, which wasn"t long after yours .

I apologise , probably didn"t realise you hadn"t seen the other post, which wasn"t long after yours .
Thanks, we all get things wrong sometimes which is why this thread has ended up going a bit bonkers. I think we have all explained ourselves now though.

As the person who started the thread can I politely ask that we now leave it for postings as and when someone has new TSV info that they would like to share. Many thanks.

Thanks, we all get things wrong sometimes which is why this thread has ended up going a bit bonkers. I think we have all explained ourselves now though.

As the person who started the thread can I politely ask that we now leave it for postings as and when someone has new TSV info that they would like to share. Many thanks.
I"ll certainly be staying out of this thread.. Hope you get the information and the bears soon . Cheers

Gosh.
I was really chuffed to find a new long thread about the upcoming TSV. Never expected to find it so fraught!

Personally, I'm really grateful for the time SCW must spend finding out useful information for us considering the other pressing demands he must have.
Thank you for the details you have been able to find about the bears this time. It's helpful to be able to ponder just how much I might be tempted & how quick it might need to be to get what's wanted if there's a choice & limited numbers.

I hope they are better organized than with the recent auto delivery fiasco!

According to new website the TSV is Treasure Bear 701 166

Charlie Bears Collectable Treasure 47cm Plush Bear
http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?partNumber=701166

almost but not quite right as its acutally a choice of 3 bears under 3 different numbers with 3 different sizes

they are the 3 treasure bears each limited to only 1000

they are as follows

Charlie Bears Collectable Diamond 42cm Plush Bear
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.701164

Charlie Bears Collectable Little Gem 35cm Plush Bear
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.701165

and then the one Sazza has

Well time will tell as only the Treasure one is listed as TSV.

Latest posts

Back