Charlie Bears TSV 13/2/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tinaborder

Registered Shopper
Anyone know what this is yet?

Thanks in advance.

Please can we keep this thread about the question too and people not use it for comments about Will and Charlie - if you want to do that please start another thread. I don't want to annoy anyone by saying this but I have tarted the thread purely for info on the TSV when anyone has it. Thanks

Oh my...will pass on this one if they all look like ~Fish~...very strange looking bear :thinking:...I think I just like their more traditional ones. :happy:

daydreamer

Not a lot wrong with the bears imo...it's the guests that I can't watch...:mysmilie_496:

Mmmm. Not very keen on the Fish that's showing. Wonder if the others are colours relating to they names, golden Chips & green Peas.
I thought they might have continued with the animals after the fox & rabbit last time. They were lovely. The rabbit was much, much nicer than it looked on air.

Mmmm. Not very keen on the Fish that's showing. Wonder if the others are colours relating to they names, golden Chips & green Peas.
I thought they might have continued with the animals after the fox & rabbit last time. They were lovely. The rabbit was much, much nicer than it looked on air.

they are continuing with that but it be a choice of 2 each year from when it was a TSV so basically like abhay and akuti then a year later it was sharbi ect

All Charlie bears are, IMO, poor quality. Obviously, you cannot expect to get a Steiff quality bear for the price of a Charlie bear although they are increasing their prices, as is the wont; introduce a range at what appears to be a reasonable price, then bring in more expensive bears, anad hope no-one notices. I won't be buying any more bears from this range.

I'm an animal person rather than a teddy person hence I was given Gumboots the fox for Christmas. He's absolutely wonderful. They were talking about doing a badger and a squirrel and I do so hope they do continue this line, if they do I shall want them all.

Fish??? They can't have run out of real names already? I wasn't expecting "Fish" to be a bear, I thought it might be a pimped-up "Mr Fish" of Minim and Meg fame!

Jude xx

My new CB catalogue arrived today. They are now only doing one plush collection per year. For those of us signed up with Charlie Bears to get their catalogues there are very faint photos behind the text on the inside cover of Fish, Chip and Mushy Pea. You can't see them well at all though. Only Fish is on QVC website at the mo.
I don't know how much they'll be costing but I'm expecting a price hike. The catalogue no longer comes with a price list but I've had one emailed to me by a retailer about the new plush collection. I think that it looks like the prices have gone up. Charlie 2013 is £66.99 and 19.5". I'd have usually thought this one would be a tenner less. QVC have been charging more than RRPs for last couple of years and some retailers do RRP and discounts with free p&p. We shall have to see!

My money is definitely safe with these.
Don't think they are at all attractive, not worth over £50 with p&p.

I think you're right there about the price hike, Tina, £67 seems a lot for one under 20". The prices have steadily been creeping up over the last year.

I totally love the Mushy Peas one! Think Hubby will be getting me that for Valentines. Got a thing for green bears, already have Sprout and ivy. Wonder how much?

I totally love the Mushy Peas one! Think Hubby will be getting me that for Valentines. Got a thing for green bears, already have Sprout and ivy. Wonder how much?

it might not be avabile to buy on its own as its an Auto-delivery but the price is as i quoted

QVC Price £58.50
Todays Special Value Price £48.42
P&P £5.95

My money is definitely safe with these.
Don't think they are at all attractive, not worth over £50 with p&p.

I think you're right there about the price hike, Tina, £67 seems a lot for one under 20". The prices have steadily been creeping up over the last year.

Prices have indeed gone up a lot!!

So this TSV is auto delivery. Chips is the only one that I think looks nice, I assume Fish will be the first one and people will be able to buy that one on it's own but if you want the others auto delivery will be the way.

Latest posts

Back