Charlie Dimmock

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

which is probably why he's on every couple of days in spring and summer whilst CD wont be back for months. the sale has to come first. he is a prime tw*t though with that ****** growling.

CD and ballantyne were flogging a chicken coop yesterday of all things. i had to look twice.

CD is going on stage in Calendar Girls soon, so that is probably why we will not see her again until later in the year.

which is probably why he's on every couple of days in spring and summer whilst CD wont be back for months. the sale has to come first. he is a prime tw*t though with that ****** growling.

CD and ballantyne were flogging a chicken coop yesterday of all things. i had to look twice.

But chickens are the new rabbits now Burly, dontcha know?:rock:

How nice to see a real and sincere gardening expert on the show. What a lovely change from that annoying and ever so disingenuous Jackson.

I love seeing Charlie Dimmock on the gardening shows, I simply don't watch the shows with RJ any more as I feel he is doing a real dis-service to gardening. His ludricous claims make him look ridiculous to other gardeners and it must surely make new gardeners so despondent when they aren't getting zillions of flowers or 100 lbs of fruit within 6 months of planting.

Latest posts

Back