Charlie Dimmock

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was very impressed with Charlie this morning !, thank goodness they put her with Julian he would make anyone feel welcome.
She gave some really useful information too, I would like to see her more often on QVC, unless they would like to get hold hold of the lovely Alan Titchmarsh too :clapping:

Yes to Alan Titchmarsh:clapping:

It was good to see her, a very down to earth (pardon the pun) lady, and she worked well with Julian. She's been through a lot with losing her folks like that too. Good to see her again...

She was well covered up looked really frumpy,i like her lots tho way better than ol' pants on fire Jackson.

They said that the little gnome (Rickard Jackson) was on holiday and would be back soon. :headbang:

Charlie is good on the show and I would like to see her on permanent presenter. Not sure she likes the tat they are selling, but she is giving good info on plants.

They don't have clearance to play the ground force theme.

Richad Jackson is a perfectly inoffensive man but I just can't watch him and I don't know why. It's a bit like Debbie Shore on IW, theres nothng wrong with her but I have to turn her off.

However, Charlie Dimmock is a real good girl and should be given a regular spot. Down to earth and genuine looking and sounding.

Latest posts

Back