Charlie Dimmock

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sioux

Registered Shopper
Apologies if this is old news but I see that Charlie Dimmock is presenting her 'Summer Garden' on 20th and 21st June. This is great news for everyone who loves their garden but is a bit tired of R.J. I always loved Charlie and it was tragic when she lost her mum and stepfather to the Tsunami. I heard something about her guesting on a radio show recently and now this - really glad that she is popping up again. Apologies also if I have any facts wrong - it's my age. :33:

Oh gawd I hope she won't be wobbling her jellies all over the shop. :rolleyes: :pPC:

I always liked charlie too. I really miss ground force actually-sad I know!

Well I have watched most of this show and really enjoyed it, shes so much better to listen to than Richard whatsisname

I agree, she is a lovely normal Lady, and Julian is doing his best to make her feel welcome.

Oh and I watched this morning in a very very hungover state and I must give credit where credit is due Charlie was really very good, giving practical advise,was very informative yet not 'pressure selling' like RJ!
I truly do hope that she gets a regular slot on QVC a fabulous presenter for their in the garden hours!

I was very impressed with Charlie this morning !, thank goodness they put her with Julian he would make anyone feel welcome.
She gave some really useful information too, I would like to see her more often on QVC, unless they would like to get hold hold of the lovely Alan Titchmarsh too :clapping:

I was very impressed with Charlie this morning !, thank goodness they put her with Julian he would make anyone feel welcome.
Yes Julian is such a lovely warm bloke. Ooh I so would. :tongue2: :pPC:

Apologies if this is old news but I see that Charlie Dimmock is presenting her 'Summer Garden' on 20th and 21st June. This is great news for everyone who loves their garden but is a bit tired of R.J. I always loved Charlie and it was tragic when she lost her mum and stepfather to the Tsunami. I heard something about her guesting on a radio show recently and now this - really glad that she is popping up again. Apologies also if I have any facts wrong - it's my age. :33:

I enjoyed the show thought she was very good.

Latest posts

Back