Charlies 'bulge' in the Tignanello hour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MrMarple

Registered Shopper
Good God man, if you're wearing slim trousers please don't go Commando.

Rule of thumb, if the trousers are tight, make sure the underwear is as well, especially if you're gonna be standing rather than sitting.
This was one slow reveal that I didn't want or need!

p.s - He hangs to the right if anyone's interested.

Last edited:
Oh my god. That's my cereal back up then...

:eek:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Maybe Charlie was pleased to see the Tignanello guest, Carla is very pretty. LOL.......

Good God man, if you're wearing slim trousers please don't go Commando.

Rule of thumb, if the trousers are tight, make sure the underwear is as well, especially if you're gonna be standing rather than sitting.
This was one slow reveal that I didn't want or need!

p.s - He hangs to the right if anyone's interested.

You just had to make me look :nod: :blush: :giggle:

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukdetail/ViewOptions.aspx?viewOption=watchvideo&item=103914&country=UK :smirk:

:mysmilie_514:

my eyes were drawn to it somehow..! And I kept thinking, no, it's just a trick of the light, the trousers being shiny..!

Thanks for the link PinkMoon. Carla is a very good looking lady and has a fab figure. I second Kathy's post. :giggle:

Eeek!!oh dear poor Carla is a real pro for just carrying on calmly if she noticed! Love Carla by the way, shes always so well presented and lady like and no annoying habits. Would love to see her replace one or two of the presenters.

Ah, so Charlie knows we are on to him being a lizard, wearing lip gloss and fondling women's clothes and handbags.
He has decided to prove he is a man. Sings, "Since the day I was, do,do,do. I was bad to the bone." Wonder if the leather biker boy gear will make an appearance in the next Michelle Hope hour?????:wonder:

Too funny! This thread has cheered me up! I love Charlie and I'm only sorry I missed it (I may have to check out the product videos!)

Ha, ha, I wonder how many people have clicked on the link with their eyes gazing firmly down to his crotch LOL

Latest posts

Back