Chloe Everton!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lilo Lil

Registered Shopper
Have just to switch off QVC - this presenter is awful! She is on with Fiona (Decleor) and is driving me mad, she seems incapable of finishing her sentences before starting another one. Grrrrrrr:dull:

...but I bet anyone of us could finish the sentences of any QVC presenter with an alarming level of accuracy!

She could copy Ali Young and just add "as well for you" when her train of thought peters out!

Fiona makes Chloe looks normal. Every time Fiona is on, she says "this is what were famous for" or "renowned in the industry" every other second. Anyone could do that.

I like her. she is enthusiastic and i assume that is what they hired her for... to sell (not to be our friends)

I like her. she is enthusiastic and i assume that is what they hired her for... to sell (not to be our friends)

Exactly how I feel about Chloe,imo she seem to have settled into her job very well.

Last edited:
I like her too - nice to have someone in my age bracket for a change! I wish she would let her lovely hair 'flow' a bit more though... And makes me smile how often she says 'indeed' (listen out for it!). With Alison Young it's 'actually'. Drives me mad!!

surprised she got a job with qvc, didn't sky sack her ?

im not quite sure if they sacked her, but it is true that they made her take down her twitter page as she was making many tweets laced with double entendres. most were funny though to be fair.

I like her too - nice to have someone in my age bracket for a change! I wish she would let her lovely hair 'flow' a bit more though... And makes me smile how often she says 'indeed' (listen out for it!). With Alison Young it's 'actually'. Drives me mad!!

She says SIMPLY all the ruddy time - drives me round the twist!!

I don't really mind Chloe , there is far worse on Q than her , and its nice to have a younger presenter :Smile:

I think it's also relevant to say that she seems to do a variety of working hours so she is clearly a good hand for the company to have.

I've only seen a few shows with her, but she's very watchable IMO, she presents as if she's been there for years.

Latest posts

Back