Clarks footwear

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wornoutcreditcard

Registered Shopper
I bought a pair of clarks ingalls boots from QVC and they are the comfiest footwear I own second only to Birkenstock. I was doing an Internet search for more of the clarks boots and could only find them on eBay and QVC USA . Imagine how annoying it is to find only 2styles on the UK QVC site and approx a dozen on the American site. I know clarks is a UK company who may outsource manufacturing to other countries but why can't QVC extend the range to offer UK customers the same range of products from a UK company? They just lost out on £50.00 of my money ( not much, i know, but every sale counts to a sensible retailer)which was spent on the eBay seller who stocked them and I'll have to pay the import charge God forbid that I have to return them because of a problem, imagine the cost to send them back to America.
Does this discrepancy between the UK and USA sites even make sense?

I've got a pair of those boots and they are really comfortable (I nearly said Chloe's "indeed" but caught myself just in time). I always look on shopping outlets first, which is where I bought my Ingalls boots much cheaper - about £30 or so. I don't know how they work it - maybe there was a decision to export X amount of the Ingalls boots and what they had over went to outlets?

Well in the US Clarks still has the heritage British brand vibe(they are made and have for a number years made in the EU and the far east), and QVC US will have millions more customers than the UK and sell far more. Clarks will give the stock to one who will sell the most for them.

Clarks own website always seems to have a sale of some sort on. Its been spotted on here stuff on sale for a lot less on their own site at full price on QVCUK.

QVC don't always get the most recent styles. I bought a pair of lined boots in a burgundy colour from a Clarks shop sale (£30 again) and liked them so much that a year later I bought the black. A few months after that who should be selling them but QVC.

Thanks all, the ones I wanted and got from an American ebayer were the vicky2 wide which are a knee high version of the ingalls Thames ankle boot which I already have (they started the obsession). I didn't think to try amazon but will in future in case they have my size. I have my fingers crossed that the ones I bough actually fit as well as the ankle boots.

I'm not convinced that they'll turn up on qvcuk this year so I took the risk, I don't expect to see them on the clarks website because when on QVC the clarks rep said that ingalls range was developed exclusively for QVC.

I'm so annoyed with Clarks.

Recently,I was searching for a pair of nude shoes for my daughter's (July4th) wedding & saw a pair I liked on their website.

Surprise surprise,they don't deliver to the Rep of Ireland & their Irish website doesn't either.It's merely there to show styles & store locations.

I complained on their Facebook page,said in this day & age it's a joke that they don't deliver here as practically all retailers do.Their response was 'they're looking into delivering to Ireland in the future'.
I said then,'oh well,your loss is Paver's gain,they have a fab website & deliver everywhere which is as it should be.

Latest posts

Back