Clarks Sandal TSV 14/03/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Clarks tsv Thursday

I think I've found this weeks tsv. Looks like a nice pair of summer sandals.pictures on the website x

Today's Special Value
Every day from 12 am we offer one item at an incredibly low price for 24 hours only.
Item no:106270

More views

Clarks Plait Alto Bendable Open Toe Sandal

QVC Price: £36.00
Today's Special Value Price :
£29.94
P&P: £4.95
Select size:
Select colour: CORAL

Select quantity:
Half price P&P on additional items.

Overall Ratingno ratings
Be the first to write a review.
Be the first to ask a question.
Email to a friend
Description
CLK ALTO BND SDL

i snagged a blue pair last night. i like the look of the purple flower power heels too but i doubt i would ever wear them

Is it just me? I cannot understand why Q does not give the option of half sizes particularly with shoes and sandals. I am a half size and certainly would not want to pay p&p just to try a size smaller or larger than the size I actually need. Another point though - if you are happy not to wear them for 30 days they are often cheaper on the Clarks website if you take in to account QVC postage and packing charges.

I am really tempted by these, but usually the QVC only ones are not made all that well, so have been disappointed in the past and promised myself not to go there again. I do not like how the strap comes halfway down the sole, looks odd to me, and wonder how much the velcro is going to show if I adjust oit to fit my feet. At least if I buy direct from Clarks I can try them on in the shop and have free delivery and free return if I do not like the fit

Is it just me? I cannot understand why Q does not give the option of half sizes particularly with shoes and sandals. I am a half size and certainly would not want to pay p&p just to try a size smaller or larger than the size I actually need. Another point though - if you are happy not to wear them for 30 days they are often cheaper on the Clarks website if you take in to account QVC postage and packing charges.

they do half sizes in certain ranges but the half sizes are not very popular and usually end up in last clicks so they dont really like bringing them in

I like white sandals in summer but don't wear them as they always make my feet look big - and I'm a size 4 ( well my feet are, not telling about the rest of me :sun: )

I have coral and pewter in my Hotter sandals :blush: ( they are quite nice, honest) and am tempted with the blue option in the TSV.

I am really tempted by these, but usually the QVC only ones are not made all that well, so have been disappointed in the past and promised myself not to go there again. I do not like how the strap comes halfway down the sole, looks odd to me, and wonder how much the velcro is going to show if I adjust oit to fit my feet. At least if I buy direct from Clarks I can try them on in the shop and have free delivery and free return if I do not like the fit

they do half sizes in certain ranges but the half sizes are not very popular and usually end up in last clicks so they dont really like bringing them in

QVC would sell more if they had half sizes, half sizes are one of the reasons so many women buy shoes from Clarks and M&S as so few places do them and it is amazing how many people are a half size!

QVC USA has 138 different shoes/sandals/boots in this bendables range - in varying widths and sizes - seems rather unfair as Clarks is a British company.

I am a half size and have a wider foot, you get one or the other, it's very hard to find somewhere that does both.

I thought the model wearing the white version at midnight didn't do them justice. Her toes seemed to disappear under the front strap ! not a good look, and wouldn't encourage me to buy. Why dont the 'behind the scenes' stylists get this right before pushing the model out in front of the cameras.

I like these and I took the plunge and ordered the pewter in size 4 at midnight. I am size 4 1/2 and have a wide foot so usually buy a 5 but the guest said to go down a size if you are a half size as they are wide! I hope she is right! Does anyone know if customers can request a free returns label if the item is not as described, ie the sizing issue?:mysmilie_506:

I like these and I took the plunge and ordered the pewter in size 4 at midnight. I am size 4 1/2 and have a wide foot so usually buy a 5 but the guest said to go down a size if you are a half size as they are wide! I hope she is right! Does anyone know if customers can request a free returns label if the item is not as described, ie the sizing issue?:mysmilie_506:

Hi Reflexgirl, one time I ordered boots which were described on screen as wide fitting, when I got them home they were anything but, so I requested a returns label & it was sent no problem. Good luck :)

and I would certainly ask for your P&P to be refunded as well, as you will have ordered the size according to the information given on air.

I liked the pewter coloured ones when I saw them, but I don't really need another pair of sandals, so I went to sleep without ordering them, today I found they were sold out, so I comforted myself I was not meant to have them.

My blue sandals arrived this morning and I like them very much. A good fit and very comfortable. I was a bit worried that the strap in front of my ankle might make my feet look big but it looks fine. Happy :sun:

Mine arrived today as well. Got them in the blue and they are soooooo comfy. Had been worried that they were a bit old fashioned but tried them on with a couple of things and they look good. Very happy.

My pewter sandals arrived today but unfortunately I am sending them back. I bought size 4 as I am size 4.5 (and went down as instructed) and they did fit width wise et. But if I stood and made my toes go right to the end, then my heel JUST fitted within the heel area, but when I walked about, my heel was just a little bit hanging off the back - only slightly but I knew it would be uncomfortable - I need a 4.5! Size 5 would have been too large. I loved that all the straps were adjustable as I could get just the right fit across my toes. If Clarks do this style in half sizes in the shops I may well go for it.

My pewter sandals arrived today but unfortunately I am sending them back. I bought size 4 as I am size 4.5 (and went down as instructed) and they did fit width wise et. But if I stood and made my toes go right to the end, then my heel JUST fitted within the heel area, but when I walked about, my heel was just a little bit hanging off the back - only slightly but I knew it would be uncomfortable - I need a 4.5! Size 5 would have been too large. I loved that all the straps were adjustable as I could get just the right fit across my toes. If Clarks do this style in half sizes in the shops I may well go for it.

Hope you're not going to have to pay postage costs when you've ordered size wise following their instructions.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back