Collapsing Drum Kits Batman...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
I saw it too. Serves him right! He attacked the drums like a madman and the whole lot fell apart ha.

Thats off my Christmas list now.

I did actually see the Charlie Brooks/Catherine Stewart hilarious vacuum cleaner demo live, and the Anthony Heywood falling off a chair live, as I watched loads of QVC in those days.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10152&storeId=10252&partNumber=701575&langId=-2 They demo'd this at the start of the Morning Show.

Imagine my delight when the guest demonstrator started playing it and it fell to bits live on air :clapping:. I never usually catch bloopers, but this was a good one.

Anyone else catch it? Simon Biagi did his best to cover up, but wahahahahahahaha it was funny. :angel:

That was before he started on the light up remote control tarantulas. Poor Cathy, it got quite embarrassing as they both stood in the darkened studio trying unsuccessfully to get the things to work. Brilliant, I wonder if they sold any at all. :grin:

Its quite funny. These Christmas toy/gadgets are usually so tacky and you could get better at a local market. (if we had one!). It does not quite go with the image QVC want to project.

that was before he started on the light up remote control tarantulas. Poor cathy, it got quite embarrassing as they both stood in the darkened studio trying unsuccessfully to get the things to work. Brilliant, i wonder if they sold any at all. :grin:

eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw this---just thought how popular would you be with a child's family if you gave this as a prezzy? not that it would appear that the drum kit would last long.I would have nightmares if I had that 'spider' running around the floor, not that I saw it in action this a.m!

That was before he started on the light up remote control tarantulas. Poor Cathy, it got quite embarrassing as they both stood in the darkened studio trying unsuccessfully to get the things to work. Brilliant, I wonder if they sold any at all. :grin:
I saw that it was the longest moment ever as they stood in the dark and then put up the picture and the item number. Even when they got it working I couldn't believe they were saying that furry brown thing was realistic - flippin heck whose seen a spider that size!!!

Latest posts

Back