Comebacks - what ranges would anyone welcome back?

lynnonthelake

VIP Shopper
I'm another Temp-tations cookware fan. I see on the U.S website that they do a lot of home range stuff now too.

When you see the variety of good on sale on the US site I just might still be a customer who spends a small fortune like I did when I first became a viewer.
I buy a lot of Temp-rations cookware when I’m in America and yes the choice is so much better,just waiting for the green light to go back.😊

maymorganlondon

VIP Shopper
One of the sad things is when brand owners withdraw their brand from Q because they think it’s too downmarket or otherwise damaging to the brand...then they decimate the brand’s quality themselves!!!!

I would love to see Birkenstock’s back, but only if we got the wide variety of styles they had when I started watching Q. In the end it was Madrid, Gizeh, and a bunch of EVA slides and toe posts.

Nicky-j

VIP Shopper
You can still get the Zoom Nail Drink/ Nail Eat - here's a link to Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/Zoom-NFRP-...ds=zoom+nail+food&qid=1622637833&rdc=1&sr=8-1

I do miss Aveda. And I use my Temp-tations stuff on a weekly basis. I still wear my Southwestern Silver jewellery. The only piece of Black Hills Gold I ever bought came from a gift shop actually in the Black Hills! Coronation Street's 'Rita' used to wear an Indigo Moon jacket or two!

ERICS MUM

VIP Shopper
I buy a lot of Temp-rations cookware when I’m in America and yes the choice is so much better,just waiting for the green light to go back.😊
Oh so am I ! I usually go to Florida in mid-Nov and do my Christmas shopping (plus home wares, cosmetics, bags & clothes for me !). I’m hoping for this Nov but instinct says not likely 🙄😢

madaunty

Quietly, Very Confused
The only thing I really pine for is the Everywhere (?) colour by Mojave Magic.
It was a creamy blush/lippie/eyeshadow/whatever and I loved it.
It was such a gorgeous natural look.
The brushes were also brilliant, the ones I bought all those years ago are still as good as new.

lynnonthelake

VIP Shopper
I still have a blusher palette from Scott Barnes if anyone remembers him, very good quality 😊

D

Deleted member 21102

Technique cookware - I still use one of their pans. Another Pre-zerve fan here. Kimberley Selwood jewellery - so pretty.

brissles

VIP Shopper
The only thing I really pine for is the Everywhere (?) colour by Mojave Magic.
It was a creamy blush/lippie/eyeshadow/whatever and I loved it.
It was such a gorgeous natural look.
The brushes were also brilliant, the ones I bought all those years ago are still as good as new.
I still have Mojave's concealer - although probably not hygienic to use after all this time, but its still the best I've ever bought.

D

Deleted member 21102

I used to use the Models Prefer concealer, but as usual they changed the forumulation so that was that.

candycane

This thread is really bringing back memories,the first item I ever ordered was a Gale Hayman red lipstick 💄 can’t believe after all these years she is still here 😂
I really like that man who does the Gale Hayman. He wears jackets to rival George Clowes :D:D He's been the BA for a long time and he knows his stuff.

CC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammieklawiter
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks