Coronation Street QVC mention

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Noni

Registered Shopper
QVC have just had the best advertising with Daniel talking about his son watching diamonique on QVC during Coronation Street.

I saw that. With that mention, together with all the adverts on the radio, it makes me wonder whether the company isn’t doing as well as it was. 🤔 The Trustpilot reviews certainly aren’t that good.

Haven't watched either in years and was shocked to see that it's still the top-rated soap in this country (albeit the ratings are a fraction of what soaps used to pull in, in their glory days). Defintely paid for as the Street has been doing product placement and sponsorship deals for years now.

Haven’t watched Corrie for years. Rita used to wear QVC items from time to time . She wore a centigrade faux shearling coat by Centigrade. I had one in a different colour.
Maybe the dressers got it from the outlet centre.

Haven’t watched Corrie for years. Rita used to wear QVC items from time to time . She wore a centigrade faux shearling coat by Centigrade. I had one in a different colour.
Maybe the dressers got it from the outlet centre.
And she always seemed to have an Indigo Moon jacket at one point as well.

I heard that too and immediately thought, I wonder how much they paid for that. Soaps, Corrie especially are good at making up lookalikey products and businesses. Freshco , you see them using the search engine Voggle, so surely they’d have come up with a bogus shopping channel!

Q has been an answer on quiz shows quite a few times - needless to say the contestants didn’t know the answer!
You mean to say they couldn't answer: "Name the internationally renowned, industry respected, in-house, qualified beauty expert on QVC who's advised and treated royalty, A-listers, and the mega-rich worldwide?". o_O

I saw it too, it would not surprise me if Q approached them asking for a mention, paid for of course. Julia a ting all surprised too haha!
On a very different topic, just because I’m posting. When kitchen things featuring Simon are on I usually enjoy, but for the second time this week, that new girl ruined it for me with all her false praises and ”I hope this is still available when I get off air, I must have this” crap, high pitched sales voice really a turn iff for me, literally I switched ove4 to GB NEWS.

Where do they get these girls, honestly, horrendous viewing. I’ll say something else, it’s high time they had presenters from outside the Watford Gap with nicer accents.

Latest posts

Back