Couriers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have a lovely Hermes lady although I havent seen her for a few weeks as I havent ordered anything from QVC
so I hope she hasnt been replaced.

I recently purchased a Kipling Bag from Amazon for a great price but the delivery tracking showed it being through Yodel, I was out when the local courier company tried to deliver the parcel and they wont leave it with a neighbour which is a real pain, has put me off ordering from Amazon

Well I've just had my latest QVC purchase (sale clarks shoes) thrown over my side gate - when I have a very servicable porch to use and everyone manages to use.

GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Luckily it was only shoes and not a breakable item.

Not impressed and will now seriously think about using QVC again because of it.

As far as I'm concerned if it isn't signed for, it hasn't arrived.... If you get my drift.

The courier soon gets the message.

My Hermes courier is great! She knows where to leave parcels if I'm at work, and has also delivered them to me at school if she's passing and sees my car in the car park. The courier who covers for her, if she is off work, is also very reliable and leaves them in the pre-arranged safe place.

I've also had several deliveries from Yodel and have never had a problem with them either (so far.)

Latest posts

Back