Cozee TSV 4.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 117
  • Cozee TSV 5.jpg
    Cozee TSV 5.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 132
Supersoft by Cozee Home Cross Textured Duvet Set 19/05/23

Item To Match

Supersoft by Cozee Home Cross Textured Bedspread & Set of 2 Shams
☝️This shows the bedspread & shams twice but is the TSV going to be a duvet set? If so, is it this one which is at a reduced price already?

no for some strange reason the link has come up wrong & its http://www.qvcuk.com/qvc.product.821320.html but its not live as its a tsv & ive posted the pics from the TSV duvet set
Thank you. I have got the Cozee cross textured set 821477 I posted above and I shouldn’t even be looking at the TSV anyway as I’ve overdosed on Cozee and shop bought duvet sets this year (again)!

That shirred pillow case would make a right mess of my face overnight. I've enough lines thank you!

CC

I would hope that the reverse side is plain because there’s no way I’d sleep on it if not. I don’t want to wake up with a pattern on my face. 😳 If the reverse is plain I might be interested in this TSV, assuming that the price is good.

Supersoft by Cozee Home Textured Stripe 6 Piece Duvet Set
Item Number: 821320
P&P £4.95

Single QVC Price £57.00 Todays Special Value Price £42.00

Double QVC Price £63.00 Todays Special Value Price £48.00

King Size QVC Price £69.00 Todays Special Value Price £54.00

Super King QVC Price £75.00 Todays Special Value Price £60.00
Give your bedroom decor a refresh with this stylish six-piece duvet set from Cozee Home. Made from their beloved Supersoft fabric, this set is complete with a duvet cover and four pillowcases, which all boast a beautiful, textured stripe pattern and a solid design on the reverse, plus a co-ordinating solid fitted sheet. Showcasing contemporary style and a sumptuous feel, this duvet set will add a touch of flair and long-lasting comfort to your space.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Supersoft by Cozee Home Textured Stripe 6 Piece Duvet Set directly from QVC UK you'd pay £57 for the Single, £63 for the Double, £69 for the King and £75 for the Super King. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £42 for the Single plus P&P, £48 for the Double plus P&P, £54 for the King plus P&P and £60 for the Super King plus P&P, you're saving £15.
Supersoft - this lightweight microfibre fabric from Cozee Home is breathable, moisture wicking and quick drying, with a similar weight to cotton percale and a brushed finish which gives it a rose petal feeling to the touch. It is the perfect weight for all seasons because it creates an insulating layer that helps to keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
Two looks in one - switch up the look of your duvet set at any time by simply turning it over to create a completely textured display, a solid Supersoft finish or a mix and matched look.
Easy care - maintaining the quality of your new favourite bedding set will be a breeze, as it can be machine washed at 30C whenever it needs a refresh.
Take your pick - available in five fresh colours, there's an option to suit everyone's home decor. Brighten up your bedroom for the warmer months with Lemon, Soft Blue or Soft Green. If you're a fan of timeless, neutral shades, Stone or White will be your best bet.
  • Button fastenings
  • 100% polyester
  • Machine washable at 30C
Colour options:
  • Lemon
  • Soft Blue
  • Soft Green
  • Stone
  • White
Contains:
  • 1 x duvet cover
  • 1 x fitted sheet
  • 2 x Oxford pillowcases
  • 2 x Housewife pillowcases
Measurements:
Duvet cover:
  • Single: 135cm x 200cm (53" x 79")
  • Double: 200cm x 200cm (79" x 79")
  • King: 230cm x 220cm (91" x 79")
  • Super King: 260cm x 220cm (102" x 87")
Fitted sheet:
  • Single: 90cm x 190cm + 38cm (35" x 75" + 15")
  • Double: 135cm x 190cm + 38cm (53" x 75" + 15")
  • King: 150cm x 200cm + 38cm (59" x 79" + 15")
  • Super King: 185cm x 200cm + 38cm (72.8" x 79" + 15")
  • Housewife pillowcases: 50cm x 75cm (20" x 30")
  • Oxford pillowcases: 50cm x 75cm + 5cm (20" x 30" + 2")

I have gone for this. I upsized from a double to super king bed last autumn. Bliss. But needed all new bedding. Was looking for a lighter weight and £65 for cover, sheet and pillow cases is a great price. Green will match my sage curtains. I will sleep with the plain side of the pillow cases and turn over for show during the day.

Just watched replay of the matching bedspread as am interested. Jill Frank's constantly speaking over the poor BA. Talking crap as usual. Downright rude. Switched off, didn't buy.

I was tempted by this and was all set to buy the stone option but wanted to see the shade when it was on a show because I usually find that the best way to get a good idea of colours rather than the website photos. I wanted a pale neutral and stone probably is, but in the studio last night it looked a warm honey. I think it was down to the light from that horrible amber backlit wall next to it (made Debbie look a bit orange, too) but anyway, I hesitated long enough for it to sell out in Kingsize. Hurrah! Got to love fate! I didn’t particularly want all those pillow cases anyway and I’m not a fan of Oxford cases with that floppy bit of edging. I have since found some lovely sets on the M&S site, and they’re cheaper, especially as I have 15% off in the app, so I’m off to the big store in Herts to take a look this afternoon.

I actually haven’t bought anything from QVC for weeks now.

I decided not to buy this in the end because I don’t need 4 pillowcases as I only sleep with one pillow. I did, however, buy another supersoft duvet set which is just the duvet cover and 2 pillowcases as I already have supersoft bottom sheets.

Latest posts

Back